Thread: Goalies for ROS?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Goalies for ROS?

Who do people like the most for the rest of the season out of Tristan Jarry, Malcolm Subban, and Juuse Saros?

I have Jarry (to go with Cory Schneider and Marc Andre Fleury) on my roster currently as Murray is struggling/moments away from his next injury. I like the idea of scooping Subban to pair with my Fleury. Juuse Saros is a beast (as he showed tonight), but just not sure if he sees enough starts the rest of the way to justify rostering over the other two.

Our league settings allow teams to roster only three goalies max.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Goalies for ROS?

I think I would want the Vegas handcuff. Jarry could be nice, but he's an unpredictable own in terms of starts. With the Knights doing what they're doing, I'd want all the starts I could get and the security in case MAF went down.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I think I would want the Vegas handcuff. Jarry could be nice, but he's an unpredictable own in terms of starts. With the Knights doing what they're doing, I'd want all the starts I could get and the security in case MAF went down.
    I agree with this in your situation. For a guy who owns none of the incumbent starters, I prefer Jarry, then Saros, then Subban, as jarry is the only one with a real shot at stealing a starter's job.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Jarry. Murray seems to be getting injured quite frequently, and having personal problems. Who knows how much that is messing with his head.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm thinking of hanging on to Jarry now given the news of Murray being out for an indefinite period of time. Will reassess when Murray returns to the Penguins.