Thread: Aho+ for Buchnevich+- analyze please...

The Great One

Default Aho+ for Buchnevich+- analyze please...

I posted it in this section because its a dynasty (full keeper) with a cap (105- real player salries- aav).

The trade was my...

Aho, Lehkonen, H Fleury
    for
    Buchnevich, Valiardi, Eriksson Ek.

My thoughts were hopefully that even though they skew wildly right now- that down the line Buch and Aho would level out at around the same upside. After that I thought Eriksson Ek had a tad higher keeper value than Lehkonen and Valiardi is the cherry on top. I was crazy high on him going into the draft- and the hype has only been minimal (imho) based on his injury. Maybe Im wrong but thats my thinking- and trigger gots pulleded.

Feedback?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Aho+ for Buchnevich+- analyze please...

Aho is the best player in the deal.

But I think the 3 next best potential players in the league are Buchnevich, Eriksson Ek, Vilardi.

This is almost a situation that I would take the Quantity over the Quality... as long as you are able to keep all three of these players and that you are not competitive this year.

The Great One

Yea its a keep all dynasty. Yea I am competetive this year (5th out of 14- top 8 make playoffs). Not to defend my position too much- but I just gopt Aho basically as a throw in (a very BIG throw in- in a Matthews deal)- so he replced Cogliano. I only bring it upo because I was competetive in the spot Im in without him. Im hoping Buch gets some icetime and ends up outperforming Cogliano too. Did I mention Im a big Valiardi fan? :P Ugh- we'll see what happens...

Dobber Sports Ace

You'd be giving up the best player in the deal (right now) in Aho but it's Eriksson-Ek and Vilardi that are intriguing here. They are miles ahead in trade value compared to Lehkonen and Fleury.

I'd say do it.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

The Great One

I hate to say it but if Ahos injured this deal looks flat out brilliant- lmao!! :P

I hate even saying that though and on top of that Im heavil;y invested in Aho in my other league. Id rather not see him injured- hes also a personal favorite to watch...