Thread: Moved Aho- thoughts?

The Great One

Default Moved Aho- thoughts?

Aho is a personal favorite- I did not intend on moving him but I got an offer I felt was too good to pass up. The premise is that I believe Buchnevich can be as good as Sebastien Aho ROS. Its a full cap dynasty so there are more elements Ill list but that the imprtant premise. I know Aho is on fire and Buch just got benched- BUT I feel like Buch is th exact same Calliber as Aho and am hoping the benching was a "teachng moment". The two pluses are very significant in a dynasty league imho.

Full trade:

Aho/Lehkonen/Haydn Fleury
    for
    Buchnevich/Eriksson Ek/Valiardi

Huge fan of Valiardi- also a JEE fan especially in a dynasty where i can be patient with him...

The Great One

Default Re: Moved Aho- thoughts?

Not a good deal for you. I don't like it. They are both on ELCs expiring after next year. Aho has a better pedigree, is already seeing top line mins (over 3 mins more a night than Buchnevich) on a young, up and coming team. Buch is a talented player but the Rangers are aging out of their prime and sort of rebuilding on the fly....maybe. And Aho has 125 shots vs Buch's 86. That's a big difference....probably due in part to the difference in ice time.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch