Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Deep Dive League (Brought to you by Stuntman and Fighting_emu)

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: The Deep Dive League (Brought to you by Stuntman and Fighting_emu)

Quote Originally Posted by blockers View Post
    interested, when is this starting?
    We would like to join when we hit 12 members. We might start at 10 if we cannot find 12 though. We will start the drafting process shortly afterwards.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    We were putting Emu in charge for the rules. I'll facebook him and ask about the signing limits/cap/SOG/playoff question you have. As far as I know, the two opponents your team will be playing will be played at the same time. Monday - Sunday. Then your teams totals will get counted at the end of the week.
    This is a thing that exists and is possible !??!?!! Or is this you manually tracking multiple yahoo leagues?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by MasterByte View Post
    This is a thing that exists and is possible !??!?!! Or is this you manually tracking multiple yahoo leagues?
    I'm currently in a fantrax points keeper league where we do this. When you go to matchups you see two opponents and just keep setting your lineups.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I'm currently in a fantrax points keeper league where we do this. When you go to matchups you see two opponents and just keep setting your lineups.
    How does the scoring work though? Like, if I have the most points between me and my 2 opponents, I get 1win point for the week?
    Or are they 2 separate matchups taking place simultaneously, so at the end of the week 1 matchup win is awarded to the winner of both your matchups?
    Or something else I haven't thought of?

The Great One

Yes- the second thing you said. You play two separate matches- simultaneously. Its cumulative poiunts and not a cats league so at the end of the week you'll end uop with hypothetically 245 points. You were against stuntman and I. I got 244.75 and Stuntman got 245.25. You end up with a record of 1 and 1 going into week two. The win counts as a poiunt the loss as a zero. So after that week you have 1 point.

Im glad you asked a question- I was going to bump this thread. Im doing some work on the site and going to set up the leaguesafe account today. I think we decided that the fee will be $20. Once we get payments rolling in and squared up- we can start the slow draft!!! Woot woot!!!

The Great One

Oh and YES the site does track bot matches- you dont have to do anything manually- its an option through the site

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I couldn’t create a team thread (theVillain)

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I couldn’t create a team thread (theVillain)
    Apparently I have to make the main thread and you can edit it however you want. Send me a pro name, farm name and junior name whenever you get a chance mang and Ill add it and you can customizee it however you like!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Apparently I have to make the main thread and you can edit it however you want. Send me a pro name, farm name and junior name whenever you get a chance mang and Ill add it and you can customizee it however you like!
    Death Valley Bullet Club
    Philly Villains
    Texas Hangmen

How many we at now?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Death Valley Bullet Club
    Philly Villains
    Texas Hangmen

How many we at now?
    We are at 7 teams now!