Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Deep Dive League (Brought to you by Stuntman and Fighting_emu)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: The Deep Dive League (Brought to you by Stuntman and Fighting_emu)

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    48 hours per pick? if you start today... it might get done by opening night.. jeezus that's a long time per pick. 4 hour picks seem daunting when it's not your turn
    Haha! Yeah I hear ya! Maybe not 48 but not 4 mins like my other leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    What's the platform? Yahoo (unlikely)...Fantrax...?
    Yahoo! So entirety of entry fees would be allocated to the prize pool....If I read that correctly.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    48 hours per pick? if you start today... it might get done by opening night.. jeezus that's a long time per pick. 4 hour picks seem daunting when it's not your turn
    Most picks won't take 48 but in those special circumstances where someone may be out for awhile, it keeps the draft as a slow fun experience

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Yahoo! So entirety of entry fees would be allocated to the prize pool....If I read that correctly.
    It better lol

The Great One

http://deppdivefhl.freeforums.net/user/1/notifications

These rules are a work in progress!! If Ive approved you already feel free to join!! Entry fee will be 10 or 20

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Yea thats correct!

The Great One

Yea was thinking between 24 and 48- most picks wouldnt take nearly that long. They go pretty quick when you get started I find.

Ive changed a few parameters theyre updated on the board

The pro and farm draft ends up at 50 picks (27 man rostyer, 23 man farm)

The junior draft (nhkl entry) is a seperate draft right after..

The Great One

Some competition for Penguin's WHL...!

Dobber Sports Monster

We have the message board up and running! We can't wait to start drafting

Dobber Sports Prodigy

What exactly is the point of playing two games against different opponents at the same time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    http://deppdivefhl.freeforums.net/user/1/notifications

These rules are a work in progress!! If Ive approved you already feel free to join!! Entry fee will be 10 or 20
    I don't seem to be able to read it. Is it only for those who have agreed to join? I'd rather read the rules first.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha View Post
    What exactly is the point of playing two games against different opponents at the same time?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't seem to be able to read it. Is it only for those who have agreed to join? I'd rather read the rules first.
    You get more match-ups in and it is a fun dynamic to the league. I am in a league that has dual match-ups and found it odd at first, but ended up loving it!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

�� hmmmmmmmm

The Great One

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry!! Try this:

http://deppdivefhl.freeforums.net/board/6/rules

The Great One

- - - Updated - - -

Yea same boat. I was skeptical when I joined one but it ends up being pretty fun. You can salvage a point if you come up against a freight train matchup- or knocking down 2 wins when youre on fire is a helluva feeling- lol! Plus its a small thing but I feel a bit more "plugged in" to the scoring as your watching that many extra players on the opposition team. Im not sure who originally thought of it- or why- but it ends up being a pretty fun format

Dobber Sports Recruit

interested, when is this starting?