I added Bergeron mid-season last year, and now again this year, after enjoying its success previously and seeing that top line's effectiveness. I just closed the deal this year in exchange for Zibanejad and N. Foligno and I was set.

This weekend, Pastrnak was being shopped around so I made an offer and we're close to getting it done. He wants Radulov and my first round pick next year for Pasta and a 6th. Draft picks are used often in this format and it's a pretty fun addition (I don't value them as highly as others, considering I can always replenish next year with future trades again, which I've done last two years) Keep-6 so first round is essentially 7th.

This is an overpay considering Radulov is currently ranked higher in my Yahoo format than Pasta b/c of his PIM. But I wouldn't keep Radulov long-term and Pastrnak is a highly valuable keeper who helps my aging core move younger while also bolstering my Bruins top line. Pasta can play on the 2nd line and it's no big hit either and helps limit droughts in theory,

Am I crazy to go for it? Is it foolish to bet high on three players from same team, let alone same line? Rad's could be the better fit regardless in this format, but I am excited about Pasta's future too while limiting the drop-off this year.