Thread: Finals Lineup Audit

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Finals Lineup Audit

Well, I've made it to the big game in my keeper league for just the 2nd time in 11 years. I've been cursed in this league for so long, and I want this bad. So, I'm posting each position and the options I have, to get everyone's thoughts on every position this week. PPR.

QB: R. Wilson (@DAL) or K. Cousins (vs. DEN) - Obviously bad game for Wilson last week, but Denver isn't super inviting to get cute here with Cousins. Thinking it has to be Wilson.

RB (2): L. McCoy (@NE), K. Hunt (vs. MIA), C. Hyde (vs. JAX), D. Booker (@WSH) - McCoy and Hunt are musts here, but keep Hyde in mind for flex.

WR (3): J. Jones (@NO), K. Allen (@NYJ), M. Thomas (vs. ATL), G. Tate (@CIN), C. Coleman (@CHI) - Jones, Allen and Thomas have been the guys all year. If Allen misses this week, I have to slide in Tate. Jones has been terrible most weeks, but not really anywhere else to go.

TE (1): R. Gronkowski (vs. BUF), K. Rudolph (@GB) - Again, obviously Gronk, but does Rudolph merit flex consideration?

Start one flex - Tate/Hyde/Rudolph/Coleman/Booker

D/ST - BAL (vs. IND) or PIT (@HOU) - I have Baltimore in my lineup, but this is a great matchup for both teams.

K - Gostkowski

My current lineup with healthy Allen:
    Wilson
    McCoy
    Hunt
    Jones
    Allen
    Thomas
    Gronkowski
    Tate
    Baltimore
    Gostkowski

My current lineup without Allen:
    Wilson
    McCoy
    Hunt
    Jones
    Thomas
    Tate
    Gronkowski
    Hyde
    Baltimore
    Gostkowski

Any thoughts? I hate the idea of Hyde in my lineup against Jacksonville, but he might have to be if Allen is hurt. I have a waiver claim in on Keelan Cole. Highest flex projections available besides him are Clay, Doctson, Parker, Jaron Brown, LaFell, E Rogers, JJ Nelson, Barber, and Trent Taylor.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Finals Lineup Audit

Congrats on reaching the finals.

Now that the Miners have something that resembles a QB, starting Hyde doesn't scare me as much. I do agree with your other starters and that includes Wilson at QB.

Good luck
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Congrats man!! Can't believe you made it with Wilson and I assume Allen last week. But I guess Hunt, Gronk and Baltimore carried you.

I agree 100% with your lineup. Sounds like Keenan is a go too.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Congrats man!! Can't believe you made it with Wilson and I assume Allen last week. But I guess Hunt, Gronk and Baltimore carried you.

I agree 100% with your lineup. Sounds like Keenan is a go too.
    What's the last you've heard on Allen? Last I saw was he was expected to be "fine," but that no one said he'd be good this week.

Yeah, last week I put up almost 200 despite Wilson and Allen. Hunt/McCoy/Gronk/Thomas/BAL were nuts.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    What's the last you've heard on Allen? Last I saw was he was expected to be "fine," but that no one said he'd be good this week.

Yeah, last week I put up almost 200 despite Wilson and Allen. Hunt/McCoy/Gronk/Thomas/BAL were nuts.
    I read expected to be fine for Week 16.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    QB: R. Wilson (@DAL) or K. Cousins (vs. DEN) - Obviously bad game for Wilson last week, but Denver isn't super inviting to get cute here with Cousins. Thinking it has to be Wilson.

RB (2): L. McCoy (@NE), K. Hunt (vs. MIA), C. Hyde (vs. JAX), D. Booker (@WSH) - McCoy and Hunt are musts here, but keep Hyde in mind for flex.

WR (3): J. Jones (@NO), K. Allen (@NYJ), M. Thomas (vs. ATL), G. Tate (@CIN), C. Coleman (@CHI) - Jones, Allen and Thomas have been the guys all year. If Allen misses this week, I have to slide in Tate. Jones has been terrible most weeks, but not really anywhere else to go.

TE (1): R. Gronkowski (vs. BUF), K. Rudolph (@GB) - Again, obviously Gronk, but does Rudolph merit flex consideration?

Start one flex - Tate/Hyde/Rudolph/Coleman/Booker

D/ST - BAL (vs. IND) or PIT (@HOU) - I have Baltimore in my lineup, but this is a great matchup for both teams.

K - Gostkowski
    I bolded my selections. If Allen is out, Tate slides into WR and Rudolph takes the Flex spot. Hyde is way out of consideration here. JAX has improved significantly against the run since Dareus joined them. Hyde has a terrible matchup and terrible script, with JAX to be favoured and Hyde is not a factor in the passing game with Jimmy G at QB.

Dobber Sports Deity

Last report I read had Allen expcted to play as well from this afternoon. Then again, I also read last week that Fournette was supposed to play but ended up sitting as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Tate in your flex over Hyde. Agree with everything else that you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I bolded my selections. If Allen is out, Tate slides into WR and Rudolph takes the Flex spot. Hyde is way out of consideration here. JAX has improved significantly against the run since Dareus joined them. Hyde has a terrible matchup and terrible script, with JAX to be favoured and Hyde is not a factor in the passing game with Jimmy G at QB.
    I think I actually completely agree with this. Would feel better with Rudolph than Hyde against JAX.

Keenan Allen not on the injury report!

McCoy and Jones Q...McCoy sounds usual but Jones could be concerning.