Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: $60 for 10 GB in Canada

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: $60 for 10 GB in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Im saying, even though you share towers from home internet and phone, my guess is because typical home wired internet is cheaper (due to the reasons i said above) that they make data internet cheaper than phones? For what it's worth, i just did a speed test on my cell, 29.1Download, 2.6 upload. Maybe they limit upload speed on cells, which should make it cheaper...
    Yeah, i was being thick, it all came together late last night. Because its considered internet, not a phone plan, in order to compete they need to keep the price in the same ballpark as wireline internet.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: $60 for 10 GB in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Yeah, i was being thick, it all came together late last night. Because its considered internet, not a phone plan, in order to compete they need to keep the price in the same ballpark as wireline internet.
    Yeah, sorry i should have also said something like, they'll take the lower profit on yours because it's rare.

But i got it all figured out with Fido, super easy the next day, i went in, the girl who worked with me the day before remembered me, and just called in and said do it. It's such a good deal. Only thing is from now on if i need a new phone i need to buy it out right.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll