Thread: Haula?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Haula?

i used late picks to take this guy last 2 years thanks to something a dobber analyst said during both pre-seasons. who was that, and yru high on him? He's centring hottest vegas line now and is a c-lw. Is this real?
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Haula?

Quote Originally Posted by larrylintz View Post
    i used late picks to take this guy last 2 years thanks to something a dobber analyst said during both pre-seasons. who was that, and yru high on him? He's centring hottest vegas line now and is a c-lw. Is this real?
    oh the puns... it's as real as everything else in Vegas! Either everything we are seeing is part of the latest Penn & Teller show or it's pretty close to real. None of this is supposed to be happening - playoff spot, W. Karlsson, Reilly, Miller... the list goes on and on. Haula's no different. He always had a lot more upside than he could showcase in Minn - too much depth. Now he's been given 'open ice' and a longer leash and he's running with it.

a tempered real. I would call it.. like everything else we're seeing from Vegas, we're all waiting for when a cloud of smoke appears and this run disappears returning them to a fledgling expansion team.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Haula?

yru = why are you? LOL! Can't say I've seen that one before.

I've always like Haula and felt he was underutilized in Minny. It's nice to see him getting a chance to produce on a regular basis but I am not sure I am a believer just yet. It will be nice to see this happen a bit more consistently before I will completely jump on board. I'd enjoy the ride while it's happening none the less.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."