Thread: HR's Week 15 Lineups

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default HR's Week 15 Lineups

The time has come. Decisions have to be made. 1 seed in both but team 2 now has Wentz and maybe Ertz out....so we'll see. Team 1 faces Brady, Gronk and Gostkowski, which alone cold be 60 points.

Both leagues are 0.5 PPR.

League 1

RB (2): Demarco @ SF, Henry @ SF, Ajayi @ NYG, Jamaal Williams @ Car

Awful...I know.

League 2

RB (1): Riddick vs Chi (Abdullah practising now), Morris @ Oak, Forte @ NO, Davis vs LAR

Flex: Any of the remaining above over Mike Evans vs Atl on MNF. I assume even if you said someone else, and were really passionate about it, I'd still go Evans . But Jameis has just been awful lately, and spreading the ball around way too much.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: HR's Week 15 Lineups

I'll roll the dice on Ajayi.

Riddick if Abdullah is out, Forte if not.
    Flex, Forte or Davis. I don't think Morris sees much work with Dak getting back on his game and playing down in decent weather in Oakland.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I'll roll the dice on Ajayi.

Riddick if Abdullah is out, Forte if not.
    Flex, Forte or Davis. I don't think Morris sees much work with Dak getting back on his game and playing down in decent weather in Oakland.
    2 RBs in that first one.

Dobber Sports Titan

I had a tough enough time steeling myself to pick one and you make me pick two! Sheesh, it's never enough is it?

Probably Williams because I just want to stay away from the Titans duo.

Actually, with two RBs and none of them being all that flashy, I may just roll both Titans guys trying to guarantee yourself a TD or two.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I had a tough enough time steeling myself to pick one and you make me pick two! Sheesh, it's never enough is it?

Probably Williams because I just want to stay away from the Titans duo.

Actually, with two RBs and none of them being all that flashy, I may just roll both Titans guys trying to guarantee yourself a TD or two.
    Is this because I didn't respond to that PM?? You have now said all 4 running backs haha

Tough decision regardless. Trading for Murray mid year hoping the Tenn back field would be sorted out by now.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Bumpitty bump bump bumpitty bump bump

Dobber Sports Expert

League 1:
    Demarco. I know I keep sending ya back to the well here but this is a prime matchup. Even in a time share he should produce.
    Williams. He's producing in both the running and passing game and the return of Rodgers should help open the field for him.

League 2:
    Riddick. Its PPR, he's the play regardless of Abdullah's status.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ahhhh well. League 1 had Russell/Jimmy combo. Combined 10 points. Never going to win a semi with that performance. Brutal cuz they carried me all year!

League 2. 26 point lead....I have Evans he has Julio so you never know.