Thread: Flex call

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Flex call

Alright ladies and germs, semi finals week. Who is my big flex play in my PPR league? Carlos Hyde (vs TEN) or Golden Tate (vs. CHI)? Bonus, if I land the Broncos D/ST (@IND), do you play them over the Ravens, or trust the Cleveland matchup?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Flex call

Regardless of Jimmy Smith being out, I love the Ravens this weekend. It's Cleveland.

Would help to see the rest of your lineup but I think I like Hyde here. I like SF to win this game. Tennessee is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Regardless of Jimmy Smith being out, I love the Ravens this weekend. It's Cleveland.

Would help to see the rest of your lineup but I think I like Hyde here. I like SF to win this game. Tennessee is not good.
    QB: Wilson
    RB: McCoy, Hunt
    WR: J Jones, Allen, Thomas
    TE: Gronk
    Flex: ?

All starting currently

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ya....damn that's tough. I personally like Hyde over Hunt this week....but I don't own either of them so that is an outsider perspective. I understand having to start Hunt in the semis. Just like I'm likely starting Demarco.

Ya....damn that's tough. I personally like Hyde over Hunt this week....but I don't own either of them so that is an outsider perspective. I understand having to start Hunt in the semis. Just like I'm likely starting Demarco.
    I'm leaning Hyde, but can't lie, I feel like Tate might be the better play in PPR. Though Chicago's D has been solid lately.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Full point PPR?

Full point PPR?
    Yes. Also worth noting Hyde played on 56% of SF's snaps last week. Obviously Tate is way higher, though perhaps not as much a focal point.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    Yes. Also worth noting Hyde played on 56% of SF's snaps last week. Obviously Tate is way higher, though perhaps not as much a focal point.
    Hm ya...should have asked that first. I'm used to half. Full PPR I go Tate.

Dobber Sports Deity

I can only wish I still had a team going this weekend.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Anyone else want to weigh in on Tate vs. Hyde? I feel like the rankings suggest Hyde is the better play, but I'm pretty uncomfortable with him barely being on the field for half the snaps last week.

Dobber Sports Expert

PPR or not I play Hyde over Tate here. CHI has been good against the pass this year. Tate also posted a booming 3-32-0 line in week 11 against the bears.