Thread: Rank my prospects

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Rank my prospects

At the end of the year we can protect 5 prospects who have played less than 60 games in a single season or 82 for their career. Looking for opinions so I can decide which ones to start trading.

Chytil
    Necas
    Kunin
    Yamamoto
    Vrana
    Steel
    Liljegren
    Valimaki
    Girard
    Bjork

I also have Keller, Boeser, and Sergachev, but I am assuming (hoping) all three will play 60 games and enter their entry level contract. Also am pretty sure Vrana and Bjork will play 60, possibly Girard and Kunin as well, but here's my ranking of that first group of 10:

Yamamoto
    Liljegren
    Kunin
    Steel
    Girard
    Necas
    Chytil
    Valimaki
    Vrana
    Bjork

Thoughts?
    10 team, 13 category head to head, 30 skaters, 3 goalies, keep 5 prospects. Dress 12 forwards, 6 D and 2 goalies each week.

FWG, FWA, DG, DA, GWG+SO winners, Blocks, hits, PIMs, STG, STA, GAA, S%, Wins

Forwards
    Seguin, Tavares, Monahan, Zibanejad, Panarin, Sheary, Athanasiou, J. Staal, Larkin, van Reimsdyk, Bennett, Marchessault, Gallagher, Tierney, Boeser, Keller, Vrana
    Defence
    Ristolainen, Ekman-Larsson, Dumba, Ellis, Provorov, Klefbom, Matheson, Sergachev, Girard
    Goalies
    Columbus, Minnesota, Winnipeg
    Prospects
    Chytil, Necas, Yamamoto, Valimaki, Liljegren

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Rank my prospects

Quote Originally Posted by kenny0491 View Post
    At the end of the year we can protect 5 prospects who have played less than 60 games in a single season or 82 for their career. Looking for opinions so I can decide which ones to start trading.

Chytil
    Necas
    Kunin
    Yamamoto
    Vrana
    Steel
    Liljegren
    Valimaki
    Girard
    Bjork

I also have Keller, Boeser, and Sergachev, but I am assuming (hoping) all three will play 60 games and enter their entry level contract. Also am pretty sure Vrana and Bjork will play 60, possibly Girard and Kunin as well, but here's my ranking of that first group of 10:

Yamamoto
    Liljegren
    Kunin
    Steel
    Valimaki
    Necas
    Chytil
    Valimaki
    Vrana
    Bjork

Thoughts?
    Kunin might play 60 games as well. And you have Valimaki twice on your list.

I would be shopping all of them and see what sort of prices you can get. Sometimes it's better to trade the slightly better prospect if you can get much better return.