Thread: FHG stats not correct

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default FHG stats not correct

The FHG YTD stats on at least some of the players (I have only checked mine) are all out of whack. I have submitted a couple of support tickets but no response. Does anyone know if they are aware of the problem/are working on it? Thanks.
    10 Team H2H Fantrax League, Points (Cats), Daily lineup, 3 claims / wk.
    F - 5, D - 4, G - 2, Skt - 1, Bench - 6, IR - 3

F - P. Kane, Zibanejad, Couturier, E. Lindholm, Kopitar, B. Schenn, Kadri, Monahan, Hintz, Rust, Nylander
    D - Burns, D. Hamilton, Girard, Andersson
    G - Hellebuyck, Andersen, Samsonov

Scoring -
    G - 1.4
    A - 1.4
    FOW - .4
    PPP - 1.1
    SOG - .8
    W - 1.1
    SV% - .6

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: FHG stats not correct

It seems like they might be on it. I say this because on Thursday, they were just about 4 days out of synch. Then over the weekend I saw that they had players listed multiple times (often happens when they're trying to re-synch things). Now today it looks like they have stats that seem OK for about 10 days ago..but the GP is current. I haven't submitted a ticket yet, and have no direct communication with them...but the changes I have seen kind of point to them working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by avmartin View Post
    It seems like they might be on it. I say this because on Thursday, they were just about 4 days out of synch. Then over the weekend I saw that they had players listed multiple times (often happens when they're trying to re-synch things). Now today it looks like they have stats that seem OK for about 10 days ago..but the GP is current. I haven't submitted a ticket yet, and have no direct communication with them...but the changes I have seen kind of point to them working on it.
    They sent me an e-mail last night indicating they thought it was fixed and were going to close my ticket but I sent a reply indicating that the stats are still not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by avmartin View Post
    They sent me an e-mail last night indicating they thought it was fixed and were going to close my ticket but I sent a reply indicating that the stats are still not right.

F - P. Kane, Zibanejad, Couturier, E. Lindholm, Kopitar, B. Schenn, Kadri, Monahan, Hintz, Rust, Nylander

Scoring -
    G - 1.4
    A - 1.4
    FOW - .4
    PPP - 1.1
    SOG - .8
    W - 1.1
    SV% - .6

Dobber Sports Star

I just noticed this yesterday as well. Kuz is listed as having 0 goals in 15gp even though he has 3. I submitted a support ticket as well.

I am one of the biggest FHG supporters out there, but I'm not impressed with them so far this year. First my draft guru wouldn't work, now generating rankings takes forever and the stats may or may not even be correct.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed this yesterday as well. Kuz is listed as having 0 goals in 15gp even though he has 3. I submitted a support ticket as well.

I am one of the biggest FHG supporters out there, but I'm not impressed with them so far this year. First my draft guru wouldn't work, now generating rankings takes forever and the stats may or may not even be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have been a big fan as well, and it has helped me in years past. However this year the Draft Guru didn't work for me either, and even though I have mentioned the stats problem a number of times it still hasn't been fixed. Obviously if you don't have confidence in the numbers it is of no value to you when it comes to making decisions. Hopefully they can fix this fairly quickly.

Scoring -
    G - 1.4
    A - 1.4
    FOW - .4
    PPP - 1.1
    SOG - .8
    W - 1.1
    SV% - .6