Thread: Unique Elliott/Morris dilemma - need help

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Unique Elliott/Morris dilemma - need help

Alright so...10 team, 0.5 PPR. I'm in 1st and have 100 more points than next closest. We start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE and 1 Flex. My team:

WR: Antonio, Hill, Parker, Adams, John Brown
    RB: Elliott, Gurley, Martin, A. Jones, DMC
    TE: Ertz, Reed

Another owner picked up Morris as the news hit tonight. I grabbed DMC. The other owner later realized that move was his final one of the week. He now has no defense....and we play this week. I had a nice start from Ertz tonight, but the other owner has now offered me:

His Morris and Snead (he also owns Cooper)

for

My Reed and Atlanta DST (I stream)

Would you do this deal? Would Cooper instead of Snead make it happen?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Unique Elliott/Morris dilemma - need help

I would decline. I’d offer Brown and Atlanta DST for Snead and Alf, if he declines I’d move on. He needs a defense more than you need Alf. We have no idea who takes over for Zeke and you’re still in good shape at RB.

Dobber Sports Titan

I agree with RA. Milk him. We have no idea what Morris is worth, but we know how much a muatchup is worth. Take a for sure win of a trade, and if you donmt get it, enjoy the extra points in your matchup this week.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Yup.... take advantage of his mismanagement and offer him Atlanta D and J. Brown for Morris and and better player than Snead.

I believe Cooper is a nice buy-low candidate right now.... but you might even be able to get a little bit more out of him.

But the next Question would be... who are you going to drop to pick up a new D. You should try to up the anti and add in the player you would drop... and get more talent coming back... make it a 3-2 trade in your favour.