Thread: Als charity hockey pool for a good cause

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Als charity hockey pool for a good cause

Als hockey pool for a good cause

Hello fellow dobberites.

This is our 4th year in running a charity hockey pool. We donate 30% of proceeds to charity. Last yr we raised $736 for ALS foundation and this year we are going to continue to sponsor the ALS ( Lou Gehrigs disease ). This is a simple box pool where you pick one player out of 21 boxes. Only 20 of the 21 picks will count for your totals.

The pool will be hosted at hockeydraft.ca. This pool is for those people looking to have fun, win money and help support a good cause. The buy in is $20 per entry and you can entry as many picks as you want. You have the option to submit your entry online or email your picks to me and I will enter them in. Payments are either by cheque or e-transfer.

The payout will be as follows: from the 70% remaining

50% will be for first place
    30% for 2nd and
    20% for 3rd place.

we also have a few other prizes which will be randomly drawn. I have attached the hockey pool. If your having any difficulties viewing it you can email me at

[email protected]

and hockey pool 2017-18.docI will forward the pool to you.

thanks guys

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Als charity hockey pool for a good cause

looks like the attachment is below my email address and is highlighted.

thanks

Dobber Sports Rookie

bump

Dobber Sports Ace

You might want to capitalize ALS, unless your name really is Al.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'll join.... email you closer to the date

Dobber Sports Rookie

just a reminder the deadline is october 7th. You are able to enter online . We are supporting ALS ( Lou Gehrigs's disease- where once diagnosed the life expectancy is usually 2 yrs upto max of 5 years. We encourage everyone who enjoys hockey and wants to give support a good cause to participate.

At the end of the season, everyone who participates will be given an email of the amount we donated, the invoice # of the donation, and the date we gave the donation for transparency reasons.

thanks to all of you who have indicated that they will join.