Thread: Fantasy hockey geek site crashing

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Fantasy hockey geek site crashing

Hi,

Anyone got this error too?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Default Re: Fantasy hockey geek site crashing

The issue should be fixed - we've increased timing variables, so hopefully we shouldn't encounter this type of situation again.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Question. I am considering buying Fantasy Hockey Geek draft guide. Do you guys provide next season's projections for PPP, SHP, GWG and +/-? Dobber's Guide projections don't include those.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha View Post
    Question. I am considering buying Fantasy Hockey Geek draft guide. Do you guys provide next season's projections for PPP, SHP, GWG and +/-? Dobber's Guide projections don't include those.
    Yes to all of the above. Quick note: the +/- will be made available early next week.

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I bought the guide. When I try to connect to my Yahoo league (using a "Yahoo Sports" link on http://fantasyhockeygeek.com/leagues/new), I get "An Internal Error" at http://fantasyhockeygeek.com/yahoo/api/index

Dobber Sports Sage

Last time I was there I could not add a 2nd Yahoo league.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Administrator

We are experiencing some issues with the Yahoo API that is supposed to connect to your leagues, and are looking into it. As a workaround, you can always create a Standard League

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbernomics View Post
    We are experiencing some issues with the Yahoo API that is supposed to connect to your leagues, and are looking into it. As a workaround, you can always create a Standard League
    Not allowing me to import my Yahoo Keeper Leagues or Manually input team rosters.
    Can still see rankings, but any interaction with Yahoo is at a disconnect.

Hope it is resolved soon.

Thanks!

Always be two steps ahead.
    If you falter, then still one step ahead!

30-player full keeper league with a farm system
    C, C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, W, W, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'm also having trouble connecting to a Yahoo league and stumbled upon this thread.

Was anyone able to successfully connect? Was the issue resolved (and maybe I'm experiencing a different hiccup), or is it ongoing?
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Recruit

I manually input all my information so I can't say I've had the same issue. I did put a ticket in with an issue I had and then resolved myself, but in addition to the issue I had a couple questions. The ticket sat there for two weeks and then was closed without any response at all regarding my original issue or the questions I had. I have gotten responses in the past so not sure what is going on.

Dobber Sports Newbie

The whole thing just plain old sucks....I have two drafts tomorrow and am going to have to do things the old fashioned way....Total waste of money, time, and effort.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by DCortez View Post
    I manually input all my information so I can't say I've had the same issue. I did put a ticket in with an issue I had and then resolved myself, but in addition to the issue I had a couple questions. The ticket sat there for two weeks and then was closed without any response at all regarding my original issue or the questions I had. I have gotten responses in the past so not sure what is going on.
    Normally the guy who runs FHG would be in here responding to all of the recent questions/concerns/complaints, but that hasn't been the case lately. Hopefully he's just too busy fixing things to pop in and respond.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Saints View Post
    The whole thing just plain old sucks....I have two drafts tomorrow and am going to have to do things the old fashioned way....Total waste of money, time, and effort.
    Oh relax. Just email him and you'll get a refund. It's an amazing set of tools, but there do seem to be some bugs this year...

Dobber Sports Newbie

You didn't just have half the evening's worth of work eaten, dude.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Saints View Post
    You didn't just have half the evening's worth of work eaten, dude.
    Well, I don't know how you managed to lose everything because nobody else is reporting that. At least some of this seems to be user error...