Thread: NMOHL accepting applications

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default NMOHL accepting applications

Hello all,

I'm the commissioner of NMOHL.com (North 'Murica Online Hockey League) - a highly competitive 14-team dynasty with a minor league component. The pool is friendly and fun (hence the name) but extremely active and competitive. Last year our champion took home $420 USD.

It's H2H, one-week matchups during the season and two-week matchups during the playoffs.

Scoring categories are: G,A,Shots,PPP,SHP,Hits,PIMs,GWG (includes shootout winners), Faceoff %, blocks for skaters, and W,L,Sv,Sv%,SHO for goalies.

Rosters are 3C,3LW,3RW,5D,2SKT,1G and 4 bench, 3IR and a 15-man minor league portion of the roster. Skaters qualify for minor league use if they start the season with 100 or fewer games played; 50 for goalies (pending a vote that will pass).

I'm very picky about the GMs I select. If you're interested in a league like this and expect to be very active, then I want to hear from you.

Again, I can't emphasize enough: this is a highly competitive (in a very friendly way) hockey pool and is not for the average office pool junky.

All the best on 2017-18

Default Re: NMOHL accepting applications

I should add: there are no drops (dynasty), each team gets a 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounder to help replenish the roster before free agency opens. This is necessary due to drops, minor leaguers graduating, etc.

Teams get 1 FA claim and 1 WW pickup per week. No limits to trades and, if you like trading, this pool is definitely for you. We have a very fierce player market.

Top ranked player currently on free agency is Frolik, so that should give you a sense of the depth we're talking about.

Dobber Sports Wizard

send you a PM

Looks like I may have 1 or 2 teams opening. Anybody out there looking for a pool they can obsess and toil over for the next decade?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Could be interested, what are the teams roster look like?