Thread: Fantasy Hockey Geek?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Fantasy Hockey Geek?

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with my Fantasy Hockey Geek Rankings and the Draft Guru. Some values seem silly, now the +/- are all at zero, even the Fantasy Hockey Geek Values seem kind of off. Is it just me or are other experimenting the same thing? I asked them but haven't gotten much answers so far.

Don't get me wrong, I love their tools, they helped me win some cups, but if things are not working, they could as well have a pretty bad impact on my decisions. I already went in a couple drafts with what I felt was kind of shaky values, and now is the time i usually start to seriously prepare my upcoming drafts. So would anyone have any info here?
    105 teams (7 divisions of 15 teams with indivual drafts), Regular Season Points Total, Playoffs H2H Points, One Year League $$$
    Start 4F, 4D, 2U, 2G daily, 5 bench
    G, A, +/- (important cat), PIM, PPG, SHG, SHA, GWG, HAT, SOG, WIN, GA, SV, SO, OTL

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Geek?

Have you sent them an email through their site yet?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I sure did, they answered me once asking for more details, but I haven't heard from them since then. Once again not trying to be negative, just trying to understand the situation.
    105 teams (7 divisions of 15 teams with indivual drafts), Regular Season Points Total, Playoffs H2H Points, One Year League $$$
    Start 4F, 4D, 2U, 2G daily, 5 bench
    G, A, +/- (important cat), PIM, PPG, SHG, SHA, GWG, HAT, SOG, WIN, GA, SV, SO, OTL

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

Right on. I had an issue once and it was handled through their site without issue. That's why I asked.

You can always look up fantasyhockeygeek here on the forums and send him a PM as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Is anybody else having issues with the Yahoo position eligibility in FHG? Example, Draisatl only listed as a C (C,RW in Yahoo); Niederraiter only listed as a RW (LW,RW in Yahoo); Voracek listed as LW,RW (RW in Yahoo). These are just a few examples. I think this could have a big impact on the FHG rankings.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by louba5 View Post
    I sure did, they answered me once asking for more details, but I haven't heard from them since then. Once again not trying to be negative, just trying to understand the situation.
    Would you mind providing me with the email address that you use on the FHG site? Feel free to send via PM if you wish and I'll try to help out.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Leafs2010 View Post
    Is anybody else having issues with the Yahoo position eligibility in FHG? Example, Draisatl only listed as a C (C,RW in Yahoo); Niederraiter only listed as a RW (LW,RW in Yahoo); Voracek listed as LW,RW (RW in Yahoo). These are just a few examples. I think this could have a big impact on the FHG rankings.
    Many settings and scripts need to be adjusted due to the fact that we move to a new server. This includes those related to position eligibilities, which we're still trying to track down. Please bear with us- we'll do out best to address this as soon as we can.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbernomics View Post
    Many settings and scripts need to be adjusted due to the fact that we move to a new server. This includes those related to position eligibilities, which we're still trying to track down. Please bear with us- we'll do out best to address this as soon as we can.
    Thanks! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.