Thread: Threads - Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Threads - Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?

Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Threads - Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?

No just ask a mod to delete or edit it for you.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Threads - Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?

Cool. Where can I find the list of mods?

The Magnificent One

I think you can delete a thread you started if it's received no replies as yet
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by nastyearwax View Post
    Cool. Where can I find the list of mods?
    If you click on a particular section (not an individual thread) and scroll to the bottom, it should show you the moderators for that section. Some are active, some are not. You know who the active guys are.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by nastyearwax View Post
    Can you delete a thread you started? Can you edit the thread subject?
    You can edit the thread subject, I believe.
    I have a button called "Go Advanced" that allows me to do that, if I started thread.
    But maybe its a mod function.

Administrator

I believe all of this is mod-level stuff. If you're not sure you can send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yes, I am agreed with Pengwn7. you can modify your thread by clicking "Go Advanced" button in case you started the thread.