Draft done entirely off line
.BEST PAIR PLUS BEST LIST BEATS ALL --This one is combines both the Best Pairs League(In Best Pairs The Randomizor in the sky selects 2 teams for us, one good, one not as good, we pick keepers, which I like to call loaners from these teams and they become our selected teams for the season, from which we will need to keep a number of players active all season) with a list league, where you edit lists I
ve given per position after doing the best pair part of the process. It's a non keeper and the draft is done completely off line through communication in e mail and on message board using edited lists in 12 team 2 division league. NEED 2 managers Also a component called dibs is added to this league. Will get more in depth if interested. League has a lot of moving parts and a sideways draft and is not your traditional league, but a combination of some of my customized ideas. Requires a fun active manager into something a bit different, that sticks with his or her team no matter what for the whole season. and adheres honestly to the rules without needing monitoring. We run all types of leagues in all major sports, golf and NASCAR, some conventional and some customized, some keeper, some non, so nice group to get in with for those that like multiple sports.. If interested contact [email protected]