Thread: Eastern Conference projected opening lineups

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Eastern Conference projected opening lineups

Been reading some other online projected lineups so I figured I would go through each team and make which adjustments I thought were necessary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YxEmHXqFHv-FyXHqm77bAHqd3Nbt0hxMDQoXUouYki4/edit?usp=sharing

*I will be making a western conference one and will keep updating these as the season nears

The Great One

Default Re: Eastern Conference projected opening lineups

No PP1 and PP2 projections??
    Boooooo

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    No PP1 and PP2 projections??
    Boooooo

I'll work on the Western Conference tomorrow morning then after that I'll start including #1 PP units

Feel free to add any input, I'm also doing this so I don't forget anyone on the projections list.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Many people have Marleau starting on the second line in Toronto. I hope he bumps Hyman down he lineup and starts with Matthews and Nylander. Crazy fast line with skill.

Dobber Sports Stud

Thanks for putting this together

For NYR

Kevin Hayes will be the starting #2 center, not JT Miller. At least that is what the press and management is saying. Miller moves to the wing.

Its likely that one of the kids either Boo Nieves or Lias Anderson makes the team as the 4th line center

probably safe to shift Puempel off the starting roster.

Skjei and Smith will be the #2 pairing

Staal and Holden to #3.

Although there are some rumors Holden will be gone by the time the puck drops to start the season
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Pro

do you think Anderson will make the opening roster?

The Great One

Dang some surprises on there.

Is Killorn really pencilled in on the Stamkos line? If so I made a boo boo

Damn that 2nd line in MTL could be a revelation- Gallagher and Lehkonen are scrappy shooters wwho could get under some serious skin...

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    do you think Anderson will make the opening roster?
    Sorry I haven't really spent any time researching projected lineups for awhile now with entering all these leagues, i think im in 7 now lol.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Love that you post these, really appreciate your views. I know that you will be updating, but a couple of things that jump out at first read:

In Jersey, any thought how the lineup will change with Zajac on LTR?

In Toronto, its still up in the air, but you might want to take another look at the D. Decent local press (i.e the Athletic Toronto) proposed Hainsey on the right side with Gardiner; Reilly back with Zaitsev and that seems to 'feel' right. I can't see Marincin being more than press box for the roster this year - depending on camp, Dermott has an inside track, with Rosen and Borgmann as outside shots for 3LD.
    Pool #1: 10 Team Keeper League,

Points only, 12F, 6D, 2G
    Protection: Any 22 + 2 prospects
    Result 19/20: 3rd

F: Stamkos, Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Hall, Bergeron, Gusev, Kopitar, W. Karlsson, Marschessault, B. Schenn, R. Smith, Mantha, Kubalik, Kaprizov
    D: Rielly, Krug, E. Karlsson, S. Jones, D. Toews, Giordano, Severson, Dobson
    P: Podkholzin, Holtz, N. Robertson, Lundell, Lehtonen, Perunovich
    G (W2, OTL1, SO3, G, A): Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Mrazek, Talbot

Pools #2 & 3: 31 team head to head dynasty leagues: full NHL replica where roster + farm =90 - fast becoming an expert in the MHL

Pool #4: Dobber Campbell Pro 2020

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Polecon View Post
    Love that you post these, really appreciate your views. I know that you will be updating, but a couple of things that jump out at first read:

In Toronto, its still up in the air, but you might want to take another look at the D. Decent local press (i.e the Athletic Toronto) proposed Hainsey on the right side with Gardiner; Reilly back with Zaitsev and that seems to 'feel' right. I can't see Marincin being more than press box for the roster this year - depending on camp, Dermott has an inside track, with Rosen and Borgmann as outside shots for 3LD.
    For jersey I expect them to (possibly) make a trade to acquire a cheap centerman to fill that #2 role but my guess is as good as anybody's right now. Not so sure they want to give Hischier that much responsibility off the get go but wilder things have happened lol.

www.dailyfaceoff.com is one of the more reliable websites that offer free projected lines, i disagreed with a few of them and hf lines thread seemed like a mess so I made this thread but don't think I will have enough time to keep updating the list. my apologies

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Polecon View Post

Babcock reportedly wants to pair Rielly with Hainsey to start the year. May end up being a reunion between Rielly and Zaitsev but for now that's not the plan.

http://www.tsn.ca/report-leafs-to-pa...insey-1.825783

few other thoughts ... sure hope Provorov doesn't get anchored down by McDonald again. Little chance I see McKegg starting the season in Pitt but I Could be wrong. Florida forward group looks a little thin after the 2nd line.

Quote Originally Posted by NikW71 View Post
    Babcock reportedly wants to pair Rielly with Hainsey to start the year. May end up being a reunion between Rielly and Zaitsev but for now that's not the plan.

http://www.tsn.ca/report-leafs-to-pa...insey-1.825783.
    Completely missed that on TSN, thanks

Points only, 12F, 6D, 2G

F: Stamkos, Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Hall, Bergeron, Gusev, Kopitar, W. Karlsson, Marschessault, B. Schenn, R. Smith, Mantha, Kubalik, Kaprizov

Pools #2 & 3: 31 team head to head dynasty leagues: full NHL replica where roster + farm =90 - fast becoming an expert in the MHL

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    For jersey I expect them to (possibly) make a trade to acquire a cheap centerman to fill that #2 role but my guess is as good as anybody's right now. Not so sure they want to give Hischier that much responsibility off the get go but wilder things have happened lol.

www.dailyfaceoff.com is one of the more reliable websites that offer free projected lines, i disagreed with a few of them and hf lines thread seemed like a mess so I made this thread but don't think I will have enough time to keep updating the list. my apologies
    All good, I appreciate the amount of effort these take, even without 7 pools to manage. Best of luck

Points only, 12F, 6D, 2G

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Sorry I haven't really spent any time researching projected lineups for awhile now with entering all these leagues, i think im in 7 now lol.
    I was asking donpaulo in response to his post. It would be a surprise if he did make it.