Thread: $50 H2H, total points, 12 teams, keeper league, going into yr 3, need 3 owners (complete 3 team mini draft) - very active league (126 trades in 2 seasons)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default $50 H2H, total points, 12 teams, keeper league, going into yr 3, need 3 owners (complete 3 team mini draft) - very active league (126 trades in 2 seasons)

3rd Year Keeper League, 3 owners needed (will domini fantasy draft from the pool of players from the 3 teams), $50/yearly,
    12 team ? 25 players (10 bench, 2 goalie, 4 d, 2lw, 2rw, 2c,4 forwards)
    Keep 12 + up to 3 additional prospect slots
    This aint your average keeper league. This is one of themost active leagues you will find. 126 trades in less than 24 months!!!!!
    Check out our very detailed manifesto, lots of thought wentinto league setup.
    http://dropthepuck.forumakers.com/t2-league-manifesto
    email [email protected]if interested

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: $50 H2H, total points, 12 teams, keeper league, going into yr 3, need 3 owners (complete 3 team mini draft) - very active league (126 trades in 2 seasons)

How league started:My self and Jarret (co commish) were in another keeper league for 8 years withpretty much the same layout. We didn’t like the way things were trending withthat league and started our own, only with certain improvements and also holdgm’s more accountable to be active.

We have completed 2 years so far. We have 8 original gms and1 who was added last off season. We are replacing 3 gm’s due to not meeting theexpectations laid out in the manifesto.

Of the 9 gms we have, I knew 4 other gms before this. Oneother gm was a friend of a friend, and we recruited the others online. Thegroup of 9 guys that we have are awesome!! If you send them a PM they will beon, and will give you a reply. That is how we have so many trades in thisleague. Everyone loves to talk trades and are quick to reply and not leave youhanging.
    We only want GMs now that have fantasy hockey experience,love talking hockey/trades, will be very active all year round (as outlined inmanifesto), and are in this for the long-term! We also require all GMs whenthey joined to pay $100 to cover them for the 1st and 2ndyear. This shows long term commitment and we all did it.
    This is a very great time to join our league. With usreplacing 3 gms, those 3 new gms will complete a fantasy draft from the 3teams. There are some studs to be had for sure! You will be able to put a stampon your team out of the gate. Also I believe the 3 teams have all their draftpicks available (they weren’t those most active, therefore didn’t trade much),which is good for the 3 new gms!

Then of course we will have our September draft to fill out everyones rosters near the end ofSeptember. Once you draft your team I guarantee guys will be hitting you up totalk trade immediately lol.
    Anyways I opened up the forum so you can view. I take pridein running this league. We even recap each season as you can see.

• After viewing the manifesto,the forum, and this email please let me know your thoughts. But also:
    • How interested you are injoining
    • How active you think you willbe

• Tell me about yourself (i.e.age, what country/province you live, whats your fav nhl team etc..)

Sorry for all the questions but after we make these 3changes I want to roll with this group of 12 for years. I need to find thoseexceptional fantasy hockey gms.
    Cheers!

Brandon

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: $50 H2H, total points, 12 teams, keeper league, going into yr 3, need 3 owners (complete 3 team mini draft) - very active league (126 trades in 2 seasons)

email me and I send you the players you have to choose from (hard to post here)