Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moving Crawford- REP!!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Moving Crawford- REP!!!

Depending on the cost to acquire him and handcuff the goalie starts for Calgary, yes.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Generally I like your return as Saros will most likely see his role increase and provided quality numbers also in spot duty. The big question though is wether you'd have to drop someone because it's a 2 for 3 deal. Or can you put Saros or Lindholm on your farm? If not, who would you drop?

I think now is a good time to look for a return for Henrique if you can get something at all. With Zacha emerging (last seasons numbers are not too impressive on first glance but he certainly had things going in the stretch run), the addition of Johanson and maybe also Hischier making the squad, he might not even be a top 6 guy any more and won't get too much PP time, either.

Just my two cents....
    I could plug in lindholm for free open roster spot and neal would replace Henrique. I have a bunch of salary anyways but the savings from saaros makes this almost a wash salary wise anyways.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandals View Post
    Depending on the cost to acquire him and handcuff the goalie starts for Calgary, yes.
    Confit.ed It's would cost prospect j gauthier off toronto. I'm ok with this:

Outgoing Crawford Henrique gauthier
    For
    Lindholm saaros neal lack and dano

I have all 82 of Calgary starts with Andersen and saaros. Send Korpi to the minors. Net ga8n neal and lindholm

Dobber Sports Apprentice

As long as you can keep all those guys I like it for you.

The Great One

Sorry to bump but...

BUMP!!!

Pressing accept to both tommorow I think lol!!

Crawford Henrique gauthier
    For l saaros lack n3al lindholm and dano

All of Calgary starts with Andersen and saaros and I get to add lindholm and neal...

Dobber Sports Monster

id hang onto crawful myself. 35 wins is a real possibility and their team isn't looking too bad yet.

The Great One

Trigger pulled. I think Crawford is a declining asset (and Henrique too). By next year saaros might well have more value than him and I get Lindholm and Neal for the risk. In the interim I have Andersen and all 82 of Calgarys starts (playoff team with SICK D). Its daily starts so Ill get all 82 out of the smith/lack combo- I feel like thats crawford or better. I belive in Lindholm AND nEALS GONNA EAT PP TIME AND O ZONE STARTS LIKE PAC MAN ON THAT SQUAD....

The Great One

Did I eff up???

Triggers pulled!!

For this year Ive got andersen and all 82 of clagarys starts- which imo (playoff team/one of the best top 4s in the league) should be money in the bank.
    Saaros is my backup AND goalie of the future.

I also added E Lindholm (whom I love) and Neal (who will be eating pp time and o-zone starts like pac-man) to a very anemic offense where I badly needed help.

My cap is fine.

My D is top 3 in the league (imho).

So goalies didnt take a hit- I added my future workhorse and pumped up my offense- is this a win????

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    By next year saaros might well have more value than him and I get Lindholm and Neal for the risk.
    I do not see a situation in which Saros will have more value than Crawford in a year's time. James Neal is not worth the risk to me. A combination of injuries and, quite frankly, not playing with Malkin anymore, has seen him post seasons of 41, 58, and 37 points over the last three seasons. And now he's in Vegas! The needle is not looking up for this guy.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I don't see Saros ever becoming as valuable as Crawford is right now. I don't like the deal for you, sorry.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

My position hasn't changed. If you think Henrique is a declining asset, then what do you call an older, injury prone guy like Neal (in Vegas no less).

You gave up the best goalie of the bunch IMO and nowhere near a declining asset and no one has assigned Sarros anything let alone a workhorse starter gig.

But I said all This before and was in the indecisive group.

Good luck!

Where did your other post go about the two bad trades and blown waiver priority?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    I would want more than that coming back to deal Crawford.
    this, need more premier scorer than Neal. Like Lindholm a lot though he's considered a throw in but he has real value.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports All-Star

I don't think this deal is horrible, just not one I would have pursued. Saaros has loads of potential, but so do a dozen other goalies, only a few of which will ever become bonafide starters like Corey Crawford is right now. And though Chicago is not the team it once was, it is still a team that will threaten to make the playoffs. Now with no stud back up (Darling) behind him, and the team relying more on Crawford to eke out wins he may actually garner more wins than ever this season.

No, I would have held pat or asked for more than Neal as my scoring piece.

Just my 2 cents!
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen