Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Imagined) Petr Mrazek to Flyers

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: (Imagined) Petr Mrazek to Flyers

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    In fairness when you consider they took Fleury, Pickard and a heavily incdntivised Berube I can understand why they left Coreau on the table - not sure the expansion draft is an indicator of value. Probably worth pointing out who would return 'less value' if they moved a goalie between Howard, Mrazek or Coreau right now...
    It's not about who they wanted for themselves, it's about who they could flip after the draft. If other teams showed any interest in Mrazek or Coreau, Vegas would have taken one of them so that they can flip him for a draft pick. That's why they took guys like Schemko as well - they didn't need him but Montreal probably let them know that they do.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Id love Mrazek for Couturier but as mentioned above....don't see that happening.

Gotta wonder how much Detroit could have gotten for Mrazek at the deadline .....if anyone even knew they were down on him. Now everyone knows. Ugh.

Dobber Sports Master

They could do a lot worse than Mrazek, who started to turn it on at the end of the season..

Couturier is too important to them, though, so I don't see it. They should just bring back Mason, even if they won't..
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    They could do a lot worse than Mrazek, who started to turn it on at the end of the season..

Couturier is too important to them, though, so I don't see it. They should just bring back Mason, even if they won't..
    Completely agree with this.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket