Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

The weight has been slowly coming off. Slower that I thought these past few weeks but I just hit another milestone.

-60 lbs on the year. I have the 230s in my sights!

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    The weight has been slowly coming off. Slower that I thought these past few weeks but I just hit another milestone.

-60 lbs on the year. I have the 230s in my sights!
    Nice job buddy!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Icon

Wow that is an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing. It is true though, consistency + intermittent fasting is an incredible combo to have.

BTW did you have any loose skin at all?
    Nope, no loose skin - was worried my nipples would stay huge but they actually shrunk decently. LOL!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Superstar

Good job Stuntman12 - keep up the journey, this is the hard part now.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

The Great One

Think of your weight loss journey like painting a picture or any other ongoing project. It's easiest at first to see (and achieve) the most noticeable results. The key is to keep moving forward even as your progress starts to slow, and you're doing just that. Keep up the good work. This isn't a race by any means. Even if you get to only 75 pounds lost for the year that would be amazing.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

In Alcoholics Anonymous we say, "Just for today, I'm not going to drink. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow or next week, but just for today, I'm not going to drink." Coupled with "Any idiot can stop drinking for one day." That has helped me stop drinking but it has also worked in other areas where I over do something and can't seem to stop. With eating, you could say, "Just for tonight, I'm not going to eat that ice cream after dinner, or those snacks." "For lunch today, I'm not going to have that cheeseburger. I might pound one tomorrow but today, I'm sticking with the diet."
    Last edited by tcrowell; September 12, 2018 at 6:57 PM. Reason: add for clarity
    Yahoo 12 team 1 year H2H. Offensive: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits, Goalie W, GAA, Save %, SHO
    C McJesus, Hughes (LW)
    LW Tkachuk, Nylander(RW)
    RW Caufield, Hyman(LW)
    Util Trocheck (C) Atkinson (RW), Farabee (LW,RW)
    D Hedman, Hamilton, Theodore, Nurse
    G Demko, Markstrom, Peterson

Yahoo 12 team 1 year H2H Offensive G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits Goalie W, GAA, Save %, SHO
    C Sheifele, Hughes (LW)
    LW Ovechkin, Nylander(RW)
    RW Kane, Mantha (LW)
    D Theodore, Nurse, Chabot, Hronek
    Bench Hall(LW), Trocheck(C), Atkinson(RW)
    G Demko, Markstron, Hill

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by tcrowell View Post
    In Alcoholics Anonymous we say, "Just for today, I'm not going to drink. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow or next week, but just for today, I'm not going to drink." Coupled with "Any idiot can stop drinking for one day." That has helped me stop drinking but it has also worked in other areas where I over do something and can't seem to stop. With eating, you could say, "Just for tonight, I'm not going to eat that ice cream after dinner, or those snacks." "For lunch today, I'm not going to have that cheeseburger. I might pound one tomorrow but today, I'm sticking with the diet."
    Very solid advice. I admit, I have indulged more lately than I probably should be. On Mondays, after my weigh in I have upped my calories from 2000-2500 to 3500 ... been doing that these past few weeks but keep my walking to 1.5 hours a day x 5 days a week. Tuesday to Friday I eat 1500, then on Saturday + Sunday I bring it back down to 1200 a day.

One positive note, I finally had someone tell me they noticed I lost weight other than my immediate family. This person said they could tell in my face that I lost and I lost my gut lol. Been waiting for someone to say something ... for a while there I thought no one would ever notice haha.

Dobber Sports All-Star

A very good friend of mine, I believe I have mentioned him to you SM, has lost 95 pounds in the last 5 months. All I know is that he is on a protein only diet and goes to the gym every day. He is 59 years old and has done this previously. I'm hoping he won't go yo yo again.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    A very good friend of mine, I believe I have mentioned him to you SM, has lost 95 pounds in the last 5 months. All I know is that he is on a protein only diet and goes to the gym every day. He is 59 years old and has done this previously. I'm hoping he won't go yo yo again.
    Wow that is very impressive. I can tell if I gave it 110% (ie going to the gym) I would have reached my goal by now but I feel comfortable going at a 1.5-1.6 lb a week pace.

59 years old man, and to think typically a 59 year old has less testosterone than a 20-30 year old. I read that when your testosterone gets lower it is harder to lose weight. I am going to get mine checked just in case it's too low #TRT

Dobber Sports Monster

Haven't posted in awhile but I'm still doing my best on losing the weight. Today I weighed 238 ... I haven't been this low since 2011-2012. I think by the time new years comes around again it is pretty realistic to be anywhere from 220-225. From there I think I can lose the rest in 2-3 months to reach my ultimate goal of 199.9. For the first time in almost 10 years I am the same weight as my twin brother lol.

-65 lbs since January 1st, 2018

Dobber Sports All-Star

Haven't posted in awhile but I'm still doing my best on losing the weight. Today I weighed 238 ... I haven't been this low since 2011-2012. I think by the time new years comes around again it is pretty realistic to be anywhere from 220-225. From there I think I can lose the rest in 2-3 months to reach my ultimate goal of 199.9. For the first time in almost 10 years I am the same weight as my twin brother lol.

There's 2 of you??? LOL

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    There's 2 of you??? LOL
    Fraternal ... and he is about an inch taller than me which I find pretty weird lol. I'm 5''10.5. He has an account on here but never posts ... jussin88.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Fraternal ... and he is about an inch taller than me which I find pretty weird lol. I'm 5''10.5. He has an account on here but never posts ... jussin88.
    My brothers are fraternal as well. They look more like me than each other.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Dude keep it up. Your story is honestly amazing.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Administrator

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust