Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    5"11 190 lbs

I used to work out a lot, maybe too much, now I have a few extra pounds on. I'd like to get back to 180 before the end of the summer. That was always where I felt the best.
    good for you finnish. takes time and effort but in the end its worth it

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    good for you finnish. takes time and effort but in the end its worth it
    Totally worth it. My last year of University (Which was only 4 years ago) I was at 170 lbs and 6% body fat. Looking back now, being at the gym 6-7 days a week and lifting heavy most days probably did more long term damage than good. I took some time away to heal up (I've separated my shoulder 3 times between hockey and a motorcycle accident) and only really getting back into a normal gym routine over the past few months. Lifting for reps and general health now, not trying to be a hero.

The Great One

Bingo - you came back from the hiccup. Back to business as usual. Don't obsess about what you did this week that you might've not done in the week with the small gain, or vice versa. Act as if the setback week never happened and continue on your path.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

April 19: 297.2
    April 26: 296.5
    May 3rd: 295.1
    May 10th: 293.8
    May 17th: 291.5
    May 24th: 291.6
    May 31st: 288.4
    June 7th: 288.5
    June 14th: 288.1
    June 21st: 286.4
    June 28th: 286.9
    July 5th: 286.0
    July 12th: 284.9

slowly inching my way down but at the same time i'm not doing anything crazy to my diet. just mostly watch what i eat and not to over do anything. this past week i only ate bad once really, had a burger at the recently opened mr mikes and had fries and gravy. was a pretty good meal lol

Administrator

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

If you haven't done so already, pause to realize that you're down over 12 pounds in not even 3 months. You really are reclaiming your life. This should underscore that slow and steady is the way to go. Now you should be starting to get an idea of what works for you and what doesn't. But be careful not to coast - you need to challenge yourself each week while also relying upon good routines.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    If you haven't done so already, pause to realize that you're down over 12 pounds in not even 3 months. You really are reclaiming your life. This should underscore that slow and steady is the way to go. Now you should be starting to get an idea of what works for you and what doesn't. But be careful not to coast - you need to challenge yourself each week while also relying upon good routines.
    you are right. i remember when i hit 300 i wouldn't even want to look at the scale anymore, then a week before i started posting my weight on here i started eating better then on april 9th i seen i was 297.2 and thought if i started posting it on here and being accountable about it then i might try harder to lose weight and not lose focus plus people could give me advice which many of you have and i appreciate it fully. Like they say, appreciate the journey and never lose focus. Just take things day by day and week by week, stay positive and things will get better. so around april 1st is when i was 300. 15 lbs to me is a huge loss but am not stopping here. The goal is still 199.9 and i will get there one day, i know when i do ill be looking back at all these posts

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Way to go bud. I can barely freaking see you, you've slimmed down so much.
    14 Team Head to Head(Fantrax)
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-1 SKATER-6 or 7 BENCH
    Salary Cap-$119,250.000

C-N Backstrom/R Johansen/A Kempe/S Monahan
    LW-J Guentzel-J Huberdeau-C-N Niederreiter
    RW-B Boeser-P Buchnevich-K Fiala-T Wilson
    Skater-Z Smith
    D-J Carlson-J Faulk-S Johns-M Matheson-R Ristolainen-M Stone
    BENCH-A Burakovsky-N Goldobin-O Kase-J Puljujarvi-R-J Vrana-M Mueller
    G-F Andersen-J Quick-B Elliot-J Saros

Prospects:
    J Ang-J F Karlsson-D Gambrell-F Gauthier-J Kyrou-T-A Bjork-I Chekhovich-E Cernak-D-J Larsson-J Schmaltz
    V Husso-J Oettinger

2018 DRAFT-SELECTING 9TH
    Noah Dobson-Jake Wise-Akil Thomas-Jonathan Tychonick-Blake McLaughlin

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicAssassin0 View Post
    Way to go bud. I can barely freaking see you, you've slimmed down so much.
    nice to see you post again AA. hope you're doing well as always

Dobber Sports Monster

Didn't pack my weigh scale as I was in a rush and left about 30 minutes after being evacuated so couldn't weigh myself. Still watching how much I eat and staying positive.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Didn't pack my weigh scale as I was in a rush and left about 30 minutes after being evacuated so couldn't weigh myself. Still watching how much I eat and staying positive.
    In a way, it's good that you aren't going to weigh yourself for a little while. Definitely keep watching what you eat and if you can breathe, get what exercise you can get. Obviously, stay positive!! Weigh yourself once you are back home and let us know where you're at. We're all hoping everything has a happy ending. After all, who doesn't like happy endings?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

Good for you SM! Typically in a stressful situation like the one you're living, it would be easy to cheat and just grab whatever is in front of you or fall back on comfort foods. The community still has you in check and I see that you are holding up as well!

Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Thanks guys. It is true though, it is easy to eat more when you're stressed to help make yourself feel better. Already day 7 of our evacuation, just want to get home now but am doing ok where im at. Going to go to the store and grab a coffee right now though...one thing I cannot live without haha.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thanks guys. It is true though, it is easy to eat more when you're stressed to help make yourself feel better. Already day 7 of our evacuation, just want to get home now but am doing ok where im at. Going to go to the store and grab a coffee right now though...one thing I cannot live without haha.
    Great work keeping it up with all that you are going through right now! Props to you for sure!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Exactly a week from my last entry
    June 21 - holding steady at 116 lbs. Have been stuck here for the past 4 days.

So I get it. Lost only .4 lbs in 1 week. But need to power through. You keep up the same commitment this time next week you will start to see a change in the scale I'm guessing. That's my goal as well.
    how have you been doing with your weight loss? still haven't stepped on a scale yet but sticking to 2000-2200 calories a day.