Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you weigh?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: How much do you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Dude keep it up. Your story is honestly amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post

Thanks guys. I know a lot of my success came because of the great advice you guys had been giving me these past couple years on my weight loss. I didn't apply all the changes at once but when I did I was able to lose weight at a pace I was comfortable with.

Administrator

Small changes + consistency does better than making one massive change thinking it will cure everything... because once you make those changes it's easier to then push things to the next level. And before you know it you've made a massive change.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Pro

First time I saw this thread. What a journey!
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    First time I saw this thread. What a journey!
    I think the original thread that I made back in 2015 I was 260 ... several months later went up to 300 and stuck around there for awhile ... back down to 285 ... back up to 300 ... down to 238. But 2018 has been straight losing

Administrator

After a bunch of health problems over the last 15 months (physical, nothing life-threatening) I'm finally building momentum. Got going three weeks ago (190) and I was 183 this morning. The goal is 165-170 which is where I was two years ago.

In the end the problem was not modifying my meals when I was forced to rest and recover. Fewer calories burned means I should also take in less.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Monster

232.6 lbs this morning. -70.4 lbs since January 1st

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    232.6 lbs this morning. -70.4 lbs since January 1st
    Well done!

Dobber Sports Monster

51st weigh in of the year I was 231.4 lbs. 71.6 lbs lost. Didn't get to my goal weight of 100 lbs in a calendar year but that is ok. Several people I've ran into lately all been commenting how they noticed I lost weight which was a relief lol. When I was down 40 lbs nobody said a word so I thought nobody noticed haha.

Dobber Sports Deity

Congrats!

Right now, I feel like all the weight you lost is saddled around my waist LOL! Too many leftovers and too much food lately.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Congrats!

Right now, I feel like all the weight you lost is saddled around my waist LOL! Too many leftovers and too much food lately.

Thanks Axeman. Ah it's that time of year again. As much as I tried to control myself I am feeling very stuffed as well lol.

Dobber Sports Sage

I am delighted by your incredible progress Stuntman. It is always great to see what the power of iron will can achieve on the path to self-actualization.
    I recently have dropped quite a bit. Mostly due to a life-threatening illness that almost had me. I will be making the opposite journey and spending a lot of time in the weight room rebuilding from zero. It is going to be like swimming across an ocean of pain, but when you emerge 3 months later your physique is Schwarzeneggerian. Looking forward to it. Nothing like a rigorous exercise program to restore self-discipline and goal oriented behavior.

Dobber Sports Deity

Thanks Axeman. Ah it's that time of year again. As much as I tried to control myself I am feeling very stuffed as well lol.
    Indeed. My ship leaves in January for a 6 month deployment where I will be spending a lot of time in the gym and on a pretty strict diet myself.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I am delighted by your incredible progress Stuntman. It is always great to see what the power of iron will can achieve on the path to self-actualization.
    I recently have dropped quite a bit. Mostly due to a life-threatening illness that almost had me. I will be making the opposite journey and spending a lot of time in the weight room rebuilding from zero. It is going to be like swimming across an ocean of pain, but when you emerge 3 months later your physique is Schwarzeneggerian. Looking forward to it. Nothing like a rigorous exercise program to restore self-discipline and goal oriented behavior.
    Good to hear you are doing better Doug Glatt.

Indeed. My ship leaves in January for a 6 month deployment where I will be spending a lot of time in the gym and on a pretty strict diet myself.
    You'll have internet access during this time I'm assuming?

Dobber Sports Deity

Good to hear you are doing better Doug Glatt.

You'll have internet access during this time I'm assuming?
    Yes but Gov't web access is limited in what websites they allow you to use. I can't get on Yahoo but I can get on Fantrax.

The Great One

Yes but Gov't web access is limited in what websites they allow you to use. I can't get on Yahoo but I can get on Fantrax.
    Well there you have it. Even the canadian government knows that yahoo is a joke for fantasy hockey and that it would be sacrilegious to block a canuck from fantrax