Thread: Best goalies ROS

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Best goalies ROS

I am currently dominating in offensive categories and I am thinking of using my depth to upgrade my goalies.
    Who should I target. Allen is the one I would upgrade, so I am wondering which goalies would be considered an upgrade considering he's been better lately. Is Gibson an upgrade? Ideally, I'd want a goalie who plays on off days a lot and against weaker teams. I'm not sure of there is a tool to find that

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Best goalies ROS

There are definitely some tools out there like DailyFaceoff and Dobber's own.

At this point in the season, that's the main criterion to use to find a possible upgrade for Allen. But it's hard to tell what your options are on the waiver wire, apart from Gibson.

The Ducks and Blues have 19 and 20 games remaining, respectively. It's hard to tell which goalies will play on off-days, especially in a back-to-back, but those two links should help you figure out what your best options are.
    ESPN keeper league (5 rounds draft; 3 FA pickups per year; points for G, A, W, SO)

Forwards: Ovechkin, McDavid, Huberdeau, Voracek, Boeser, Wennberg, Galchenyuk, Tkachuk, Keller, Arvidsson, Teravainen, Rantanen
    D-men: Letang, Keith, Krug, Ellis, Ekblad, Hanifin
    Goalies: Murray, Hellebuyck

Bench: Hertl, Bjorkstrand, Gallagher, Domi, Tolvanen, Niskanen, Chychrun, Darling, Mrazek, Jarry