Thread: Start Bishop Or Hellebuyck?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Start Bishop Or Hellebuyck?

Bishop's first game for LA. 2nd game of a B2B, on the road at Calgary (Elliott starting)

Hellebuyck at home against Wild, who are on 2nd game of a B2B (Kuemper starting)

What to do?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Start Bishop Or Hellebuyck?

I'm rolling the dice tonight with Helly vs a Mumps infected team starting their back up (a huge difference between him and Dubynk).

Bishop should be firing on all cylinders as well though and looking to prove himself to his new mates.

I like both. Both come with some risk (Bishop 1st game on new team and Helle... well... you know).

LWL seems to like both Helle (55%) and Bishop (59%).

Not sure that helps you much but I'd start both if I had Bishop but I am starting Helle.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rolling the dice tonight with Helly vs a Mumps infected team starting their back up (a huge difference between him and Dubynk).

Bishop should be firing on all cylinders as well though and looking to prove himself to his new mates.

I like both. Both come with some risk (Bishop 1st game on new team and Helle... well... you know).

LWL seems to like both Helle (55%) and Bishop (59%).

Not sure that helps you much but I'd start both if I had Bishop but I am starting Helle.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Bishop's first game for LA. 2nd game of a B2B, on the road at Calgary (Elliott starting)

Hellebuyck at home against Wild, who are on 2nd game of a B2B (Kuemper starting)

What to do?
    Can you start both?? I guess I would go Bishop but I do like both tonight. Especially with Minnesota's mumps.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would go with Bishop. The Wild are rolling right now so even if it a 2nd game in 2 night for them they still can score 3-4 goals.
    Bishop will/should be in "you made a good move" mode.

- - - Updated - - -

I would go with Bishop. The Wild are rolling right now so even if it a 2nd game in 2 night for them they still can score 3-4 goals.
    Bishop will/should be in "you made a good move" mode.

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks guys. Gonna roll with Bishop.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Thanks guys. Gonna roll with Bishop.
    For what it's worth, that's the call I'd make.

Dobber Sports Icon

That's the right call but I don't love LA's chances tonight. They played an OT game last night in St Paul, Minnesota, then flew to Calgary, AB. That's a 3 hour. Minnesota only had a 1.5 hour flight to Winnipeg. That's a significant difference.

I do hate the Flames though and I think LA is going to catch them for a playoff spot so I still think LA's going to win tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the right call but I don't love LA's chances tonight. They played an OT game last night in St Paul, Minnesota, then flew to Calgary, AB. That's a 3 hour. Minnesota only had a 1.5 hour flight to Winnipeg. That's a significant difference.

I do hate the Flames though and I think LA is going to catch them for a playoff spot so I still think LA's going to win tonight.