Thread: Choose 4 goalies for ROS

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Choose 4 goalies for ROS

Hey all, looking for the 3 or 4 best choices in goal for the ROS. I say 3 or 4 because I can roll with 3 goalies and add a until player to stream hits. However, if you feel 4 goalies really stand out, I'd be inclined to go with that.

Cats are: G,A,+/-,PPP, PIM,HITS,FW,SOG...W,SV,GAA,SV%,SO
    No minimum starts, 8 teams, H2H, 1 year

Help me choose from these tenders (my current goalies*):
    Quick*
    Allen*
    Vasilevskyi
    Greiss*
    Lehner*

Thanks in advance!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Choose 4 goalies for ROS

I would go with Quick and Allen for sure. Vasilevskiy had a wicked game tonight against Ottawa, I would definitely take a chance and run with him as well. I like Lehner, but am not 100% sold on him for ROS. He's had some really good games over the past month or so, but enough to run with for the ROS? I'm not sure. Greiss has had his moments as well, but I'm even less certain about him than I am about Lehner. I'd run with the first three I mentioned and stream that 4th spot.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

The Great One

Default Re: Choose 4 goalies for ROS

Personally it's a three way tie between Vas, Greiss and Lehner - as its a keeper who is likely to have the least trade value?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.