Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Provorov: The Next Karlsson?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Provorov: The Next Karlsson?

he seems more two way to me overall but he is a very promising player I enjoy watching; you can see how cerebral he is when he scans the ice, Philly fans should be excited to have him. He could be McDonagh with a higher point ceiling.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    you didn't prove anything. you just punched your keyboard a bit harder in response. The same as you saying Karlsson is the #1 fantasy player - that's YOUR OPINION. It's not fact. No offence, but I'll take Dobber's rankings over your opinion. Something tells me there's a bit more insight and less bias involved in creating that list.
    I said he was number one for dmen in keeper leagues. Again I couldn't care less about gout Dobber rankings, and if you think there aren't biases there I don't know what to tell you.

I proved to you there was no boucher factor yet you stubborningly said otherwise and believed the bullshit rhetoric from th start of th year

The Great One

I have Karlsson in my points only keeper.

The Burns owner would have to add something juicy for me to accept trading Karlsson for Burns+

Karlsson is definitely the top ranked keeper league D man. His age gives him a huge boost over Burns.

- - - Updated - - -

I have Karlsson in my points only keeper.

The Burns owner would have to add something juicy for me to accept trading Karlsson for Burns+

Karlsson is definitely the top ranked keeper league D man. His age gives him a huge boost over Burns.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I wish that were true of my league... Would make my entire team including Provorov more valuable lol. I struggle in +/- and PIM
    I seem to always struggle with those categories as well... no problem scoring tho

I'd like to see my league phase out +/- specifically

- - - Updated - - -

Nice thread BreadMan... I like the work you put in to do this ... some good stuff here

I like Provorov alot... I can retain him at the price of a 29th Rd pick... bit of a gamble with only 10 keepers, but could pay off big if he pans out!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice thread BreadMan... I like the work you put in to do this ... some good stuff here

I like Provorov alot... I can retain him at the price of a 29th Rd pick... bit of a gamble with only 10 keepers, but could pay off big if he pans out!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Provorov is a beaut. I used to drive 3 hours to watch him play. He looked like a man amongst boys in the playoffs last year. He was frustrating the other team so much they were taking runs at him at the top of the point and they were just bouncing of him. And god can he skate.