Thread: Jones or Bob in a keeper?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Jones or Bob in a keeper?

Who do you guys like for the next 3 years?

Jones or Bob

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Jones or Bob in a keeper?

I like Bobvrosky over next 3 years.

San Jose has some miles on their legs and think they go through a transition period with Marleau / Thornton etc.
    Columbus is younger and should grow into a even stronger team over the next 3 years.
    Also, I prefer the East vs the West in terms of strength of opponents.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Giving a very slight edge to Jones. Although San Jose will probably be in a transition period in three years, I think they are the better team now. Plus I'm concerned about Bobrovsky's injury history. He seems to either be lights out or a major dud because of the injuries - no middle ground.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Genius

Jones for me

Bob has a great season but he's also highly injury prone.....

- - - Updated - - -

Jones for me

Bob has a great season but he's also highly injury prone.....
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

The Great One

Depends on category settings. Have no idea if it's just a wins league, or you are talking about a boat load of stats. The set up makes a difference.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Let's not forget Bob's nightmare season last year. And two years prior.

Jones for me. Bob's due for another down year next year if history has anything to say about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not forget Bob's nightmare season last year. And two years prior.

Jones for me. Bob's due for another down year next year if history has anything to say about it.

Dobber Sports Stud

San Jose has some miles on their legs and think they go through a transition period with Marleau / Thornton etc.
    Columbus is younger and should grow into a even stronger team over the next 3 years.
    Also, I prefer the East vs the West in terms of strength of opponents.
    Marleau has been a regressing player for 3 years now. They have already transitioned past him. No idea why he still comes up in these conversations. he is a middle 6 forward on the sharks.

Losing Jumbo will be a bigger blow, but he has not been much to look at this year compared to the last few years and they are still winning games with Burns, Pavelski and Couture leading the way. Vlasic is still under 30, Hertl while he has been injury prone, has been terrific. Meier, Goldobin, Labanc, O'Regan, Heed, Ryan all looking good and ready to move up soon.

The transition period has been happening for awhile on the fly and it has not been crazy down
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Ninja

I like Bob.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket