Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hellboy tonight?!?

  1. #1
    j0hn_d0e's Avatar
    j0hn_d0e is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    5

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default Hellboy tonight?!?

    Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

    H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

    1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

    I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

    Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    1-Year, 12-Team H2H
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP, SHP,SOG,FW,HIT,BLK
    W,GAA,SV,SV%
    4C, 4LW, 4RW 3F 6D, 2G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR+

    C: Crosby, Giroux, Getzlaf, Johansen, Barkov, Brassard, Dubois, Berglund,
    RW: Atkinson, Silfverberg, Toffoli, Rantanen, Aston-Reese
    LW: Hall, Kreider(IR), Jenner, Ritchie, Meier
    D: Karlsson, Larsson, Johnson(IR+), Phaneuf, Seabrook, Zaitsev, Morrissey
    G: Andersen, Lehner, Raanta
    10 Team Keeper (5)
    H2H
    G,A,SOG,PPP,FW,HIT,BLK
    3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 GOALIE
    C: Scheifele, Barkov, Getzlaf, Johansen, Stastny
    LW: Benn, Evander Kane, Lucic, Zucker
    RW: Seguin, Wheeler, Palmieri, R. Smith
    D: OEL,Parayko,Muzzin,Larsson G Dubnyk, Mrazek,Crawford,Raanta

  2. #2
    joe jones's Avatar
    joe jones is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    681
    Location
    Canada
    Rep Power
    8

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    i am sitting him
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

    C - McDavid, Pavelski(RW)
    LW - Ehlers, Guentzel, Pacioretty,
    RW - Kucherov, P. Kane, Arvidsson(LW), Okposo, Debrincat
    D - Letang, OEL, Leddy, Yandle,
    G - Hellebuyck, Talbot, Raanta,
    IR - Forsberg(LW), Atkinson(RW)

  3. #3
    CascadeFilly's Avatar
    CascadeFilly is online now
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,895
    Location
    Winnipeg!
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...

  4. #4
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Legend

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

    H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

    1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

    I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

    Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    Well if you don't have minimum starts I would just sit him. Not worth risking it.

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.

  6. #6
    j0hn_d0e's Avatar
    j0hn_d0e is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    5

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...
    I have the same feeling



    Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.
    I absolutely agree so Im sitting him!

    Thanks for the help, guys!
    1-Year, 12-Team H2H
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP, SHP,SOG,FW,HIT,BLK
    W,GAA,SV,SV%
    4C, 4LW, 4RW 3F 6D, 2G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR+

    C: Crosby, Giroux, Getzlaf, Johansen, Barkov, Brassard, Dubois, Berglund,
    RW: Atkinson, Silfverberg, Toffoli, Rantanen, Aston-Reese
    LW: Hall, Kreider(IR), Jenner, Ritchie, Meier
    D: Karlsson, Larsson, Johnson(IR+), Phaneuf, Seabrook, Zaitsev, Morrissey
    G: Andersen, Lehner, Raanta
    10 Team Keeper (5)
    H2H
    G,A,SOG,PPP,FW,HIT,BLK
    3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 GOALIE
    C: Scheifele, Barkov, Getzlaf, Johansen, Stastny
    LW: Benn, Evander Kane, Lucic, Zucker
    RW: Seguin, Wheeler, Palmieri, R. Smith
    D: OEL,Parayko,Muzzin,Larsson G Dubnyk, Mrazek,Crawford,Raanta

  7. #7
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

    But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

    But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

  8. #8
    tobias's Avatar
    tobias is online now
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    12

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Neither of those last two goals were on him. The D needs to learn how to block the puck or clear the lane and win the individual battles in front. Rough fantasy night on an otherwise very strong performance from Hell-Boy.

  9. #9
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    I agree that he never had a chance on the PP goal by kessel. He probably never even saw it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •