Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: New Moderators

  1. #16
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    If you're on PC/Laptop, when about to choose 'edit', click to open in a new tab and it works every time.
    for some reason i can't edit any of my posts. not even the regular posts

  2. #17
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Samurai

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    If you're on PC/Laptop, when about to choose 'edit', click to open in a new tab and it works every time.
    Thank man! Appreciate it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    for some reason i can't edit any of my posts. not even the regular posts
    Does it just sit there and look like it is loading when you try to edit, or reply with quote? Mine does that too.

    But if you right click and open line in new tab (per horrorfan) it is working for me to do it that way.

  3. #18
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Another tip: If your space bar isn't working when entering your message click Preview Post which will bring you to another screen with the space bar working.


    Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

  4. #19
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: New Moderators

    yeah it just wants to keep loading. i tried open the edit in new tab and it works! thanks

  5. #20
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Samurai

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Another tip: If your space bar isn't working when entering your message click Preview Post which will bring you to another screen with the space bar working.
    I have been having this problem as well. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful this morning!! Much appreciation!

  6. #21
    Tobias Funke's Avatar
    Tobias Funke is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,260
    Location
    Here
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: New Moderators

    My thing is to hit the "go advanced" button before finally posting. Funny how we figured these go-around's out. Necessity is the mother of invention.

  7. #22
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Does the double post really annoy people that much? I have just been leaving them since I figured we're all kind of used to them now and if I want to get to more threads it's just faster to not reply with quote and not edit it.
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: http://www.dobberhockey.com/Table/Hockey-home/Capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  8. #23
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Does the double post really annoy people that much? I have just been leaving them since I figured we're all kind of used to them now and if I want to get to more threads it's just faster to not reply with quote and not edit it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Does the double post really annoy people that much? I have just been leaving them since I figured we're all kind of used to them now and if I want to get to more threads it's just faster to not reply with quote and not edit it.
    it use to annoy the living hell out of me but you learn to live with it lol

  9. #24
    Tobias Funke's Avatar
    Tobias Funke is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,260
    Location
    Here
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Meh. Doesn't bother me to read others posts like that. It just annoyed me that I couldn't get my own posts not to double. Maybe a little obsessive. Lol.

  10. #25
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Samurai

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    Meh. Doesn't bother me to read others posts like that. It just annoyed me that I couldn't get my own posts not to double. Maybe a little obsessive. Lol.
    That's the same with me. It annoys me that I was always double posting. Haha And I know I am obsessive. It would be okay if it triple-posted cause three times is okay, but two... not TWO!!! hahah

  11. #26
    Rep Power
    18

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: New Moderators

    Grats gents, a great group!


    14 Team H2H Cap
    G A DPTS FOW SOG STP H+B | W SV SV% GAA

    C: Scheifele, Stamkos (rw), Tavares
    LW: Gaudreau, Giroux (c/rw), Labanc(rw)
    RW: Atkinson, Thompson (c), Keller (lw), Glendening (c)
    D: Klingberg, Gostisbehere, Dumba, Krug (50%), Trouba, McNabb, Gudas
    G: Holtby, Fleury, Markstrom


    FARM NOTABLES:
    F: Bokk, A Thomas, Kaprizov, Dorofeyev, Mikheyev
    D: Dalhin, Beaudin, Dunn, Kylington, Harley
    G: Hart, Demko

  12. #27
    lucafen4's Avatar
    lucafen4 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    15,925
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Ninja

    Default Re: New Moderators

    who are these guys? I don't think I've seen them on here in months????



    Heh...
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •