Administrator

Default Re: Is anyone gonna talk about Price

Classic buy low.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

that's if you believe he will turn it around big time. I don't see MTL winning games the rest of the way personally.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I don't think you can make many assumptions about him being the best in the world given the team that's playing in front of him. It's been shown that Montreal goes as he goes. He's having a mediocre year by his standards, so the team is struggling.

I'm still saying he's the best in the world. If I'm picking Team Canada right now, Price is my goalie, hands down. Holtby number 2. If Price struggles on that stage, then you can knock him off the number 1 pedestal.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you can make many assumptions about him being the best in the world given the team that's playing in front of him. It's been shown that Montreal goes as he goes. He's having a mediocre year by his standards, so the team is struggling.

I'm still saying he's the best in the world. If I'm picking Team Canada right now, Price is my goalie, hands down. Holtby number 2. If Price struggles on that stage, then you can knock him off the number 1 pedestal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post

- - - Updated - - -

for me NHL playoffs is a lot bigger of a stage and way more important. Anybody can play behind Team Canada.

also Montreal is still 1st in the Atlantic.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    that's if you believe he will turn it around big time. I don't see MTL winning games the rest of the way personally.
    Do they need him to carry them, or does he need them to carry him? The calibre he's reached before, was it due to the team or to him?