Thread: fleaflicker baseball league openings

Dobber Sports Novice

Default fleaflicker baseball league openings

Have several flea baseball leagues with openings. Been here and elsewhere running leagues for a while so good group to get in with good variety of leagues. These are the ones with openings. Looking for managers that will stick with their teams and compete the entire season and enjoy fantasy sports a bunch of course.
    1.MLB PUB BASEBALL--20 TEAMS 4 DIVISIONS KEEPER LEAGUE 5 KEEPERS LIVE DRAFT THRUSDAY MARCH 23 10PM EAST COAST TIME--NEED 2
    2.MLB OPENING NIGHT JITTERS 20 TEAMS 2 DIVISONS LIVE DRAFT MONDAY MARCH 27 10PM---NEED 3-- 4 CHOSEN TEAM LEAGUE 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS FROM LAST YEAR?S ROSTER AND PRE SEASON TRADING AND DRAFT. TAKE OVER EXISTING TEAM.
    3.BASEBALL?S MIDNIGHT MADNESS 18 TEAMS 3 DIVISIONS LIVE DRAFT TUESDAY MARCH 28 10PM---NEED 2--- 3 CHOSEN TEAM AND 3 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS FROM LAST YEAR?S ROSTER PRE SEASON TRADING AND DRAFT. TAKE OVER EXISTING TEAM
    4.MLB BEST PAIRS WIN 14 TEAMS 2 DIVISIONS LIVE DRAFT SUNDAY MARCH 26 10PM-- NEED 2 --RANDOMIZOR IN SKY CHOOSES 2 MLB TEAMS FOR YOU ONE GOOD ONE NOT AS GOOD. YOU CHOOSE 3 PLAYERS FROM EACH OF THOSE 2 TEAMS AND DRAFT THE REST. MUST KEEP 3 PLAYERS ACTIVE ON YOUR ROSTER FROM EACH OF THESE 2 TEAMS ALL SEASON DL DOESN?T COUNT TOWARD THAT NUMBER
    5.HOW?S MY PROSPECTS 20 TEAMS 4 DIVISIONS-- NEEDS 4-- 5 CHOSEN TEAM KEEPERS AND 3 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS. OBTAINED VIA LAST YEAR?S ROSTER, PRE SEASON TRADES, DRAFT AND FA/WW POOL. MUST KEEP 5 ACTIVE FROM YOUR CHOSEN TEAM ALL SEASON DL DOESN?T COUNT TOWARD 5---. 17 ROUNDS DRAFTED VIA EDITED LISTS OFF LINE( SORT OF LIKE AN AUTO DRAFT, BUT MUCH EASIER TO NAVIGATE . TAKE OVER EXISTING TEAM. Last year was first season with a few kinks, but everything is solid and ready to hit the ground running with all rules in place from the get go. Also an interesting wrinkle in this one is something called dibs, where you have first rights to a minor league player from your chosen team farm system.
    IF interested in any of these( and there may be more!) contact me at [email protected]
    Yahoo openings to follow soon once I see who is return lots of variety there as well

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: fleaflicker baseball league openings

1. mlb pub baseball has filled. 2,3,4 and 5 still have openings.Also have openings for a couple of ladies in our yahoo 16 team battle of the sexes league 8 men and 8 women in h2h auto draft competition. If interested in any of these contact me at [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

1. mlb pub baseball has filled. 2,3,4 and 5 still have openings.Also have openings for a couple of ladies in our yahoo 16 team battle of the sexes league 8 men and 8 women in h2h auto draft competition. If interested in any of these contact me at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by eddino55 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

here is an update
    .MLB PUB BASEBALL 4 DIVISIONS 20 TEAMS 5 KEEPERS LIVE DRAFT THURSDAY MARCH 23 10PM
    NEED 1
    2.MLB OPENING NIGHT JITTERS 20 TEAMS 2 DIVISONS LIVE DRAFT MONDAY MARCH 27 10PM---
    NEED 1
    4 CHOSEN TEAM 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS FROM LAST YEAR?S ROSTER AND PRE SEASON TRADING AND DRAFT
    3.BASEBALL?S MIDNIGHT MADNESS 18 TEAMS 3 DIVISIONS LIVE DRAFT TUESDAY MARCH 28 10PM---
    NEED 1- 2
    3 CHOSEN TEAM AND 3 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS FROM LAST YEAR?S ROSTER PRE SEASON TRADING AND DRAFT
    4.MLB BEST PAIRS WIN 14 TEAMS 2 DIVISIONS LIVE DRAFT SUNDAY MARCH 26 10PM?
    NEED 2
    RANDOMIZOR IN SKY CHOOSES 2 MLB TEAMS FOR YOU ONE GOOD ONE NOT AS GOOD. YOU CHOOSE 3 PLAYERS FROM EACH OF THOSE 2 TEAMS AND DRAFT THE REST. MUST KEEP 3 PLAYERS ACTIVE ON YOUR ROSTER FROM EACH OF THESE 2 TEAMS ALL SEASON
    5.HOW?S MY PROSPECTS 20 TEAMS 4 DIVISIONS?
    NEED 2
    5 CHOSEN TEAM KEEPERS AND 3 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS. OBTAINED VIA LAST YEAR?S ROSTER, PRE SEASON TRADES, DRAFT AND FA/WW POOL. MUST KEEP 5 ACTIVE FROM YOUR CHOSEN TEAM ALL SEASON DL DOESN?T COUNT TOWARD 5. 17 ROUNDS DRAFTED OFFLINE VIA EDITED LISTS. ALSO FEATURING DIBS, WHERE YOU CAN CALL DIBS ON A MINOR LEAGUER FROM YOUR CHOSEN TEAM FARM SYSTEM WHEN HE IS BROUGHT UP TO THE MAJORS--sideways draft a bit different than most

Dobber Sports Novice

just 2 openings left in How's My Prospects. Last of the fleaflicker leagues with openings. Contact me at [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

just 2 openings left in How's My Prospects. Last of the fleaflicker leagues with openings. Contact me at [email protected]