14 Team 1 year league with standard categories [G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, SHG, GWG] [W, GAA, SV%, SO]

I'm currently in 2nd place in a 14 team head to head yahoo league. I recently traded Martin Jones in a package to get Patrick Kane, so my goalies are Matt Murray, MA Fleury and Carter Hutton (also Jimmy Howard on IR)
Today I was offered Draisaitl, Joe Thornton and Jake Allen for Matt Murray and MA Fleury.
This trade would leave me with Jake Allen, Carter Hutton and Jimmy Howard as my goalies; I would then have to spot start goalies to get the minimum 4 starts per week until Howard comes off IR.

This is a no-brainer right? I would drop D.Brassard or Carter Hutton with the 3 players coming in. My offence gets way better. But does it leave my goaltending too thin? The best goalies on waivers are Darling, Saros, Grubauer, Hutchinson.
Also thinking I could flip Joe Thornton for Cam Ward or Chad Johnson (On teams with 3 or more goalies).

Best F on waivers are: P. Byron, Roussel, Hartnell, Perron, Plekanec, Shaw

What do you think; should I accept the trade? If yes, what mid tier goalie should I look to add?
Thanks for your help!