Thread: Crawford value

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Crawford value

Thinking of potentially moving Crawford in the summer. Which younger goalie should I target to replace him in a trade. Crawfords value is pretty much at his highest. Which goalies should I target? Saw somewhere on here: pretty sure it was EB who posted his prediction of who will be the top goalies in 3 years. Sig is below
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Crawford value

That was me. I mean it was just a jotting down of names off the top of my head, but it could be a baseline for what you're looking at. Here's the link to the page on the thread: http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...ighlight=saros

Somehow didn't have Crawford on the list (minor oversight). He still has good value down the line. But if you can get one of the younger guys on that list along with a plus for Crawford, then you will be looking good in 2+ years time.

- - - Updated - - -

That was me. I mean it was just a jotting down of names off the top of my head, but it could be a baseline for what you're looking at. Here's the link to the page on the thread: http://forums.dobbersports.com/showthread.php?208638-Saros-any-shot-at-a-permanent-job/page2&highlight=saros

Somehow didn't have Crawford on the list (minor oversight). He still has good value down the line. But if you can get one of the younger guys on that list along with a plus for Crawford, then you will be looking good in 2+ years time.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Crawford value

Your league sig is hard to follow but to me it looks like you have Crawford, Helly, Vaskalesky=Vasilevskiy, and Martin Jones.

Goalies account for 3 of you 9 categories so those 3 spots account for 1/3 of your leagues cats. This puts goalies into a pretty favorable position. Compounding that, you are in a 14 team league which means having >2 starters puts you ahead already. I don't play in a pool with prospects so I am not clear on the significance there. But the way I see it you have three solid goalies for next year; Helly, Jones, and Vas.

Based off of all my assumptions I would try and leverage Crawford for a forward upgrade. There must be someone in your league that is falling short with their goalies. Either they don't have enough starters or they have some weak ones. Your D looks fine but you don't really have a top forward. If you can't manage a one-for-one with Crawford I would try and package him with another player to land a solid forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Your league sig is hard to follow but to me it looks like you have Crawford, Helly, Vaskalesky=Vasilevskiy, and Martin Jones.

Goalies account for 3 of you 9 categories so those 3 spots account for 1/3 of your leagues cats. This puts goalies into a pretty favorable position. Compounding that, you are in a 14 team league which means having >2 starters puts you ahead already. I don't play in a pool with prospects so I am not clear on the significance there. But the way I see it you have three solid goalies for next year; Helly, Jones, and Vas.

Based off of all my assumptions I would try and leverage Crawford for a forward upgrade. There must be someone in your league that is falling short with their goalies. Either they don't have enough starters or they have some weak ones. Your D looks fine but you don't really have a top forward. If you can't manage a one-for-one with Crawford I would try and package him with another player to land a solid forward.