Hi,

With this post, I'd like to offer full transparency into the issues that have been noticed by some users on the dobbernomics.com salary cap fantasy hockey game.

A few days ago, a glitch occurred causing players that were on fantasy teams to seem to 'disappear' from those teams, and by extension, also causing those teams' overall portfolio values to drop significantly. This glitch was a temporary one that has since been fixed.

I've manually gone through all the add/drop transactions that have occurred for the past week or so, and manually corrected all the rosters, players, portfolio values, and salary cap balances that I could see needed correcting. In addition, I've run a complete fantasy point audit, for every single team registered on dobbernomics.com this season, starting from day 1 of this season, until yesterday, to ensure that all fantasy points were tabulated correctly.

If you still notice any issues, please don't hesitate to reply to this message, contact me through private message, or through one of the support channels listed on our contact page: http://dobbersports.com/dobbernomics/contact.php

My apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.