Thread: Less Than A Month Until Fantasy Season Begins - Advice, Guides, Rankings, Sleepers, and More

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Less Than A Month Until Fantasy Season Begins - Advice, Guides, Rankings, Sleepers, and More

https://4fandfurther.com/category/fantasy-hockey/

What are your sleepers? Who are your keepers? I'm in a league with only one keeper which has got to be Ovechkin. I'd love to keep MacKinnon because he's geared to improve this coming season but I can't keep them both!

I...am your father.

Default Re: Less Than A Month Until Fantasy Season Begins - Advice, Guides, Rankings, Sleepers, and More

Hi fsvalidus
    If you're going to plug your work, which is fine, please do it in this section and include a snippet of your opening couple of paragraphs. Draw in the reader, and then include the link to 'read more'
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Less Than A Month Until Fantasy Season Begins - Advice, Guides, Rankings, Sleepers, and More

Sure, here is my paragraph on Klefbom!

Oscar Klefbom – EDM – D (Yahoo rank #243)
    Even at #243, Klefbom is Edmonton’s highest rated defenseman. This shouldn’t come as the biggest surprise given the Oilers’ inconsistency and struggles on the blue line. While many people might be looking to Adam Larsson as the team’s number one offensive defenseman, I am expecting Klefbom to be the quarterback on the power play and the team’s offensive spark from the back. Larsson will fill the role as the defender against opposing top lines. Klefbom, the 23 year old, has shown skill and promise when healthy. If the forwards in front of Oscar develop to their potential, led by Connor McDavid, the hockey world should expect Edmonton to significantly improve on the 2.43 goals/game achieved last year. The entire roster will benefit, but Klefbom will be the defenseman who will profit the most on the scoresheet. I’m expecting a minimum of 30 points but the ceiling could easily be 40+.