Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Rumor] Kucherov to KHL

The Great One

Default Re: [Rumor] Kucherov to KHL

Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I mean yeah, OK Tampa has some really good depth but we're overstating things here. Kucherov led the team in points all through the year. The team with Stamkos on it. Regular season and playoffs. And don't forget he managed this playing primarily with linemates that didn't surpass 40 points on the year.

Any team losing their top scorer is going to hurt bad. They would be crazy to let him go, so I would bet that they don't let him go.
    10-team H2H points keeper league, keep 4
    G: 2, A: 2, SOG: 0.15, Hit: 0.15, Block: 0.15, W: 3.5, Sv: 0.025, SO: 6
    7 F, 3 D, 1 G

2022-2023 Roster:
    F: Connor McDavid, Steven Stamkos, Artemi Panarin, Jack Hughes, Mark Stone, Josh Norris, Tyler Bertuzzi, PL Dubois, Sam Bennett, Tom Wilson (IR)
    D: Kris Letang, Drew Doughty, Brent Burns, Shayne Gostisbehere
    G: Ilya Sorokin, Thatcher Demko

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopo View Post
    I mean yeah, OK Tampa has some really good depth but we're overstating things here. Kucherov led the team in points all through the year. The team with Stamkos on it. Regular season and playoffs. And don't forget he managed this playing primarily with linemates that didn't surpass 40 points on the year.

Any team losing their top scorer is going to hurt bad. They would be crazy to let him go, so I would bet that they don't let him go.
    And he brings his game to another level like he did in the playoffs!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    There sure as hell was a reason for RangerFan to apologize. I soiled a perfectly good pair of brand new UA Boxer Briefs and destroyed my keyboard from the coffee I spewed uncontrollably into it upon simply reading that title.

Still not quite over it.

<- (that's not LOL emoji, it's actually the coffee sewing out of my nose and mouth while launching into uncontrollable sobs having seen the title to this thread.)
    I was going to apologize again but then I read what you wrote about the Rangers' scoring.

All joking aside, I think Rangers can have several players hit 60+pts - Nash, Stepan, Zuc, Zib, and even Kreider. All are capable of doing that. We will have to see. I am more optimistic about their scoring than others.

Dobber Sports Stud

Who wouldn't want to go home and earn millions of dollars ?

Plus it gives the player some leverage in an otherwise difficult negotiating position at 23 years old and an RFA

Of course this problem wouldn't exist if Tampa had not thrown STUPID money at Ryan Callahan, Jason Garrison and Matthew Carle
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Well we all knew Tampa was going to run into this problem sooner rather than later..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

Igor Eronko
    Igor Eronko – ‏@IgorEronko

#CSKA made an offer to Nikita Kucherov, but there're no real talks #TBLightning #KHL
    09:31 - 8 sept. 2016
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by CHunter View Post
    Igor Eronko
    Igor Eronko – ‏@IgorEronko

#CSKA made an offer to Nikita Kucherov, but there're no real talks #TBLightning #KHL
    09:31 - 8 sept. 2016
    KHL teams would be doing themselves a disservice if they weren't at least trying.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Maybe Jim Benning would get rattled by this and go crazy but not Steve Yzerman, he won't budge or cave into what he needs to do or not do.
    Oh please Shake... this anti-canucks bias is terrible.

Let's look at the facts:
    1) Real hockey fans know that the Canucks have no young star players to be lured away by KHL bids.
    2) Jim Benning knows this since he's the one responsible for the current abomination of a roster.
    3) Even if Benning did think he had (magically) acquired a young star player (somehow?!?) he would be too busy trying to figure out why the water keeps disappearing from his sink to notice any relevant hockey related headlines.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Monster

Maybe Benning will bring back Garrison? ha ha.

Honestly, I'm thinking Stevie trades Garrison $4+m contract and has to attach a higher end prospect ( Erne, Koekkoek) from their system to a team that has cap room and desires a nice prospect to bring into their fold and this will open up the cash flow to sign Kuch. Might be why they brought in Wisniewski on a PTO. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Oh please Shake... this anti-canucks bias is terrible.

Let's look at the facts:
    1) Real hockey fans know that the Canucks have no young star players to be lured away by KHL bids.
    2) Jim Benning knows this since he's the one responsible for the current abomination of a roster.
    3) Even if Benning did think he had (magically) acquired a young star player (somehow?!?) he would be too busy trying to figure out why the water keeps disappearing from his sink to notice any relevant hockey related headlines.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Maybe Benning will bring back Garrison? ha ha.

Honestly, I'm thinking Stevie trades Garrison $4+m contract and has to attach a higher end prospect ( Erne, Koekkoek) from their system to a team that has cap room and desires a nice prospect to bring into their fold and this will open up the cash flow to sign Kuch. Might be why they brought in Wisniewski on a PTO. Just a thought.
    Garrison is still an important part of their team. I don't think they'd have to dump him with a future in order for someone to take him on and they definitely cannot lose Koekkoek as he's probably penciled in to play regularly this season. I think Callahan's contract is unmovable. I don't think Filppula will be there beo=yond this season.
    Seeing that Zona took Bolland's contract in exchange for Crouse, I think TB would've been better off ponying up for someone to take Carle rather than eating almost 2mil per year for his buyout.

As it stands, they might even be able to get by for one more season getting rid of a guy like Condra in order to sign Kuch and Nesterov.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Master

I'm gonna put this rumour in the "imagined" pile and never take it out of there...
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Genius

Any updates on his situation?
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I pray to the hockey gods this doesn't happen as I recently made him one of my 4 keepers in my roto league and we've already had our redraft.
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Sage

So many teams would be auto lose if he left...

Cant teams buyout players.. whats the rules on that? I thought it was 2 per year
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24