Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: All Full

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (4 Leagues)

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think I love you... I'm advocating the Euro division lol
    Haha! I look forward to your message with details confirming your interest in the Saturday draft.

The Great One

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (4 Leagues)

I've been busy catching up with EB since I have been off the radar the last few days - it is on its way!
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I've been busy catching up with EB since I have been off the radar the last few days - it is on its way!
    That's great! If you know of other international players please spread the word! I created the weekend draft due to the feedback in the other thread, so would be good if those that would find it more suitable know about it.

The Wolverine

Likely sending invites soon (within next couple days or so) to those in the first two leagues. Please keep an eye out for that email.

The Wolverine

For those in the Monday and Tuesday leagues, invites have just been sent out. An update on each:

Monday, September 26th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 4 places available; 2 for preferred minimum)
    Tuesday, September 27th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 3 places available; 1 for preferred minimum)
    Wednesday, September 28th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 14 places available, 12 for preferred minimum)
    Saturday, October 1st at 3pm Eastern (latest update: 13 places available, 11 for preferred minimum)

The Wolverine

Monday, September 26th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 2 places available; reached minimum)

Tuesday, September 27th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 3 places available; 1 for minimum)

Wednesday, September 28th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 13 places available, 11 for minimum)

Saturday, October 1st at 3pm Eastern (latest update: 7 places available, 5 for minimum)

The Wolverine

A reminder for those choosing the remaining Monday or Tuesday places, invites are in the process of being sent out. For those leagues, once you provide the requested information, including email address, I'll send you the invite soon after.

The Great One

Almost forgot to send my application in! Done now!
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hi,

Really sorry, I'm a total newbie in forums. How do I send a pm? Thanks.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshado View Post
    Hi,

Really sorry, I'm a total newbie in forums. How do I send a pm? Thanks.
    No worries, welcome to the forums. I had to approve your first post and you should be able to send PMs now. At the top right of the page, click on Notifications and then Inbox. On the left menu you'll see an option to compose a new message. Thanks for your interest!

Dobber Sports Recruit

When I click on "Notifications", there is a drop down box that says "No new messages." but there is no "Inbox" link.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshado View Post
    When I click on "Notifications", there is a drop down box that says "No new messages." but there is no "Inbox" link.
    Ah ok. Click on 'Settings' then and should give you the mailbox menu on the left.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thanks, that worked. PM sent.

The Wolverine

Important update - Monday is now tentatively full as I wait for all those invited to join the league. Please choose other dates as you're first choice, but feel free to mention if you are flexible on any date in case there are changes.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Ditto, also newb. Long time viewer, first time poster. If you could approve my message, I'd also like to join a Dobber pool this year!