Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: All Full

The Wolverine

Default 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: All Full

EDIT: Replacement found, thanks.

There is one space opened up due to a manager having to leave the league. The draft takes place on Saturday, October 1st at 3pm Eastern.[/B]

Full details on the competition can be found here.

To receive an invite, please send me a PM with your email address and confirmation that this date is suitable.

Important note: Once you receive an invite, please join the league as soon as possible. You aren't confirmed until you join, thanks.

All leagues are now full while I wait for all to join. Summary of details:

Entry Smythe: Monday, September 26th at 9pm Eastern
    Entry Norris: Tuesday, September 27th at 9pm Eastern
    Entry Patrick: Wednesday, September 28th at 9pm Eastern
    Entry Adams: Saturday, October 1st at 3pm Eastern
    Pro Campbell: Thursday, September 29th at 9pm Eastern
    Pro Wales: Sunday, October 2nd at 9pm Eastern

Hello everyone,

Public recruitment is open! Spread the word! If you know of others who would be interested, please let them know.

For further information, please check out these links in my signature:

• A feature article with details of the competition, including settings and structure.
    • The main forum thread that provides updates and is used for further discussion.

Please have a read to make sure you're clear on what this competition is all about. If you have any questions, you will either find the information there or you can ask on the forum thread.

Recruitment began with two leagues but now I've added two more to reach the goal of four Entry leagues. Furthermore, based on feedback in the main discussion thread, one of the leagues will have its draft set on a weekend at a time more suitable to those based outside North America.

I would appreciate your understanding that I can't please everyone. Also, I need to set dates and times in advance to ensure that those who join these leagues are either available for the draft, or are willing to autodraft.

To receive an invitation to one of these leagues, you must send me a private message with the following information:

• Email address for invite
    • Preferred date? (Please choose one date, even if you are flexible)
    • Flexible for other date? (Yes / No) If yes, please specify which date(s). This is important, in case I need to move you to another league.

Also, you are only guaranteed a league place if you have joined it, so please do this ASAP following receipt of the invite.

Finally, although there is still time before the draft I suggest you let me know as soon as possible to ensure you have a place for an invitation. This will ensure that everyone has enough time to prepare for the season ahead.

That's about it. I look forward to your interest in the DobberHockey Tiered Invitational!
    Last edited by horrorfan; December 5, 2016 at 5:12 PM.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (First Two Leagues)

Hi there, I'm trying to send you a private message to receive an invitation but it says I don't have permission to send PMs (never tried to do it before).

Are you able to direct me somewhere where I can get this fixed?

Thanks for the help,
    Dave

The Great One

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (First Two Leagues)

2am on a school night is rough and not sure an auto draft will do me any favours... Let's see what I can wangle
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Daver123 View Post
    Hi there, I'm trying to send you a private message to receive an invitation but it says I don't have permission to send PMs (never tried to do it before).

Are you able to direct me somewhere where I can get this fixed?

Thanks for the help,
    Dave
    I'm guessing it's because you needed to have your first post approved, which I've just done. Give it another try to see if it works.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    2am on a school night is rough and not sure an auto draft will do me any favours... Let's see what I can wangle
    You make time for the things in life you really care about
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

I know my wife already complains about that....

The Wolverine

Thanks for your interest so far. Here's an update on available places:

Monday: 5 places available
    Tuesday: 5 places available

Dobber Sports Stud

PM Sent

14 Team, Keep14 Farm5, 82GP Cap/Position
    Skaters: Points only, Goalies 2ptWin/3ptSO
    Start: 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,2G
    C- Crosby, Zibanejad, Couturier, Zacha, Frost
    LW- Marchand, Huberdeau, McTavish, Rackell, Kuzmenko
    RW- Konecny, Necas, Caufield, Jarvis, Lafreniere
    D- Hughes, Carlson, Werenski, Chychrun, Andersson, Dobson, Weegar
    G- Andersen, Merzlikins, Daccord, Jones
    Farm- Johnston, Foerster, Tarasov, Hutson, Reinbacher
    Picks-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11

Dobber Sports Sage

How much time do you get to pick?
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    How much time do you get to pick?
    One minute.

The Wolverine

A few updates:

- There are 5 places remaining in each league, contact me to reserve your invite!
    - Looking at creating another league at a (hopefully) more suitable time for those outside of North America (likely on a weekend). Stay tuned for details.
    - Note that a few successful managers from each Entry division last year will be promoted to the Pro division. The leagues are just about ready and the invites will be sent out soon.

Come along and join the fun competition! A bonus prize for winning your league this coming season - a free copy of the 2017/18 Dobberhockey guide!

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (4 Leagues)

Another update - an additional two leagues have just been open. Please see the original post.

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2016/17 DobberHockey Tiered Invitational: Recruitment Open (4 Leagues)

Update (see original post for details):

Monday 26th: 4 places available (2 for preferred minimum)
    Tuesday 27th: 3 places available (1 for preferred minimum)

Just opened:

Wednesday 28th
    Saturday 1st

The Wolverine

Monday, September 26th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 4 places available; 2 for preferred minimum)

Tuesday, September 27th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 3 places available; 1 for preferred minimum)

Wednesday, September 28th at 9pm Eastern (latest update: 14 places available, 12 for preferred minimum)

Saturday, October 1st at 3pm Eastern (latest update: 13 places available, 11 for preferred minimum)

The Great One

I think I love you... I'm advocating the Euro division lol