Thread: Trading Ingram

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trading Ingram

Ten team keeper league. 0.5 PPR, 2QB, All other stats are default.

I have
    Dalton, Romo, Tyrod
    Ingram, Forte, Lacy
    Brown, Cooks, Benjamin
    Gronk

I originally decided to keep Ingram, Lacy, Brown, Gronk. But i am without a 1st and 2nd round pick. This will make it difficult to get some decent QBs in our upcoming draft. So I've proposed a trade to another guy in my league who's interested in Ingram. He said he'd give me his 2nd and 5th rd picks for Ingram and my last two picks. Is that a good deal?

Im also planning on dealing Forte for a 3rd and 8th rd pick. If i do both deals my keepers would look like Dalton, Lacy, Brown, Gronk. I don't really like Dalton all that much so i decided i might go after Mike Evans.

I could probably get him for a 3rd or 4th rd pick (depending on how much i work on the owner who has him). But i know that the owner interested in Ingram is also interested in Evans. Sooooo a 3 way deal could possibly get me out of this jam.

What i want to know is should i even be dealing Ingram in the first place? Will not having a 1st and 2nd rd pick screw me in the draft? And is Mike Evans a good replacement for Ingram?
    10 Team H2H Baseball- Cats

R, HR, RBI, BB, SB, AVG, XBH
    W, ERA, SV, K WHIP, QS

C: D. Jansen
    1B: P. Goldschmidt
    2B: J. Villar
    3B: E. Suarez
    SS: J. Peraza
    OF: M. Trout
    OF: G. Stanton
    OF: A. Benintendi
    UTIL: G. Springer
    UTIL: J. Gallo
    P: T. Bauer
    P: Z. Wheeler
    RP: T. Glasnow
    RP: K. Maeda
    P: G. Marquez
    P: L. Castillo
    P: S. Bieber
    P: C. McHugh

Bench: J. Profar, T. White, M. Smith, C. Martinez (SP), G. Holland

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Trading Ingram

The great Ginger is grossly underrated IMO. He's not terribly sexy, but has the ability to put up po Nuts for you especially when your others are off injured (again last night) Romo and tyrod.

And personally, I like Ingram (ever since he was a highly touted prospect for my Saints). But he too is an injury risk. But if healthy, I think will put up monster numbers in Buffalo.

I'd stand pat with Ingram.

Dobber Sports Titan

I agree with Havana that it's not enough for Ingram. First rounder or no deal there.
    I would just hold him and try to recoup picks elsewhere.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    The great Ginger is grossly underrated IMO. He's not terribly sexy, but has the ability to put up po Nuts for you especially when your others are off injured (again last night) Romo and tyrod.

And personally, I like Ingram (ever since he was a highly touted prospect for my Saints). But he too is an injury risk. But if healthy, I think will put up monster numbers in Buffalo.

I'd stand pat with Ingram.
    Agreed. I think his role in the passing game is expanding too. He ain't sexxxy, but he's a keeper.
    @SmittysRant