Thread: Rotoworld Fantasy Guide Projections!

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Rotoworld Fantasy Guide Projections!

So I got the Rotoworld projections for fantasy football. It is the site I use mostly tied with this one for football and baseball because the volume of users for those sports is just larger. So I thought I’d give their projections a spin for my draft.

Attached are 2 excel documents, 1 is top 200 for PPR league. I have put on 2 separate tabs a top 200 for 1year leagues, and a top 200 for dynasty leagues. Ignore the colour cells, it’s just me highlighting my own players for a keeper league.

The second is the projections document. I have separated it based on position (again but 1 year leagues), but you can see the first 2 columns say Rk and RkOvr. This is the position rank (Rk) and overall rank (RkOvr). Right now it’s saved/sorted by PPR league points, but on the far right you can see TDO PPR and FP. These are the different league’s it’s projecting overall points for. On the tab Legend I have made a legend up that shows what they are using to get these points.

Also, the $ is for what you should be spending in an auction league on that player.

Have fun guys!

Football.zip
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Rotoworld Fantasy Guide Projections!

I'll definitely be looking at that tomorow!