Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

I am done the WCOH Draft! 2 Done for me.

I have made my SHL draft pick although I have no idea if the guy I picked is even in the league anymore. My European scout has not returned my message yet. I am hoping he gets back to me soon as I have no idea who's playing in that league.

(I am actually waiting to hear back from a european scout for an NHL team! My brother works for that NHL team and has sent him a message.)

Dobber Sports Ninja

I thought you were joking about the scouts in earlier posts but it appears you're serious. Looks like you're really gearing up to try and win!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I am done the WCOH Draft! 2 Done for me.

I have made my SHL draft pick although I have no idea if the guy I picked is even in the league anymore. My European scout has not returned my message yet. I am hoping he gets back to me soon as I have no idea who's playing in that league.

(I am actually waiting to hear back from a european scout for an NHL team! My brother works for that NHL team and has sent him a message.)
    My scouts tell me that Ritola is playing in the Suisse league this year... unless your scouts know he is only playing there until the Swedish League starts...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Any word on the SHL draft getting rolling? Finnish league has slowed down to a crawl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Any word on the SHL draft getting rolling? Finnish league has slowed down to a crawl as well.
    Yeah... I would say... I was hoping these two would be out of the way before we started the junior ones... cause carrying around 2 draft projections is hard enough... will be 6 soon. haha

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Yeah... I would say... I was hoping these two would be out of the way before we started the junior ones... cause carrying around 2 draft projections is hard enough... will be 6 soon. haha
    I was in touch with chuckcouples and he was going to post his SHL/Liiga picks today, but I see nothing so far.

Also, as per my email on the weekend, we'll postpone/delay the junior drafts a little bit due to the Liiga/SHL delays and bumping up the NHL draft. Having 3 drafts on the go at one time is tough enough, along with prepping for our other drafts!

Can we start the NHL one today? haha

Well that long delay in the Finish Liiga is going to prove advantageous to a few teams haha.... Haapala was on my radar, was thinking that we would be done round 3 and into round 4 before the games started...

great pick...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Can we start the NHL one today? haha
    I'm sort of ready for this draft and have somewhat of a stragedy (part strategy, part tragedy).

Well that long delay in the Finish Liiga is going to prove advantageous to a few teams haha.... Haapala was on my radar, was thinking that we would be done round 3 and into round 4 before the games started...

great pick...
    Yeah, it's a little easier when you know who's playing and scoring!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I'm sort of ready for this draft and have somewhat of a stragedy (part strategy, part tragedy).

Yeah, it's a little easier when you know who's playing and scoring!!
    Let's get the party started!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

How's a guy supposed to compete in WCH, when his players keep getting days off? Buf in gm 1, Getzlaf in gm 3...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by capermac19 View Post
    How's a guy supposed to compete in WCH, when his players keep getting days off? Buf in gm 1, Getzlaf in gm 3...
    lol, you should have taken guys who were in shape!!! Hey, enough jibber jabber, it's your pick in the Liiga draft!

EDIT: As I was typing this, you made your pick!!! Awesome.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

LOL, are you listening to Torts? He probably won't last the season in Columbus. And I'll try not to make any comments about the length of time most picks are taking

Dobber Sports Ninja

I just have to say, since I'm not having a very good World Cup, that it sucks for it to be worth the same as all of the other leagues since it's so few games. On the other hand if my team was doing better I might think it's great

Dobber Sports Ninja

I just have to say, since I'm not having a very good World Cup, that it sucks for it to be worth the same as all of the other leagues since it's so few games. On the other hand if my team was doing better I might think it's great
    Yeah, I hear you. There is definitely an element of luck in some of these drafts!