Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely worth putting a pin in. I like the idea of a team goaltender for this league vice having to figure out who's playing and then who's starting!
    The trick will be finding a value for goalies that they are similar to scoring of skaters... to prevent the first round of the draft or the last round to be all goalies.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I was considering Voynov but thought maybe he'd slip a bit. I really should know better!

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I was considering Voynov but thought maybe he'd slip a bit. I really should know better!
    I am learning that no one is going to slip in this league... there have been several that I have hoped would... shows the knowledge in this group!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Anyone else find that it's better with the games actually being played? I can see who played and what their ice time was. The problem is what about if they don't play, I can't find any injury info! He could be injured or not even playing in the KHL anymore! Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Anyone else find that it's better with the games actually being played? I can see who played and what their ice time was. The problem is what about if they don't play, I can't find any injury info! He could be injured or not even playing in the KHL anymore! Argh!
    I I am finding it more difficult cause everyone is stealing the guys I wanted as sleepers haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Is the team from China (Kunlun) actually playing this year? I see the team but they have no players listed.

Dobber Sports Ninja

They are, but I don't believe they have played any games yet. They are having problems with getting their new arena ready and will be playing somewhere else to start the season.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=22214 That should give you an idea of some of their players.

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Mercs View Post
    Thank you very much

No problem. Meant to do it sooner just kept forgetting. This is updated quicker than Elite Prospects. Any of you guys watching any KHL games? Watched a little but too many other things on the go right now to sit through a whole game and if it's even remotely nice out I'm out on the deck trying to soak up and store the rays of the sun because I dread winter with the exception of hockey of course.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hopefully my account issues have been fully resolved and I will not have any more daily frustrations posting here.

Dobber Sports Ninja

So much randomness already. I thought Steve Moses was going to be a good pick. Now he isn't even showing up on SKA's roster. So confused...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    So much randomness already. I thought Steve Moses was going to be a good pick. Now he isn't even showing up on SKA's roster. So confused...haha.
    Steve Moses is currently injured, so he is listed separately on the team site on the KHL website.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hard to get decent injury info. I had Moses high on my list, or at least where he was taken, but because he hadn't played yet, I chickened out and took the safe play!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Does Caperman know he is up... the draft thread is tricky... because the last post is discussing that Bubba should change his pick. Bubba changed his pick in his original post so it may look to Caperman that Bubba has not changed his pick.

Just a guess