Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kunin, McLeod or Bellows

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Kunin, McLeod or Bellows

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Bellows for me as well. Kunin close 2nd.
    I'm with you on that as well.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    McLeod for me but my opinion may be biased as I do own him. I just feel that many of his critics say that he falls behind Zacha in the depth chart so that will hurt his fantasy output, but he can be converted on the wing and still play a top role for the Devils in the near future. They drafted him for his speed and 3-zone game. I'm pretty confident his game will translate well in the pros.
    He will be a very good NHL player, I just don't see much offensive upside. A player who can create space for his linemates with his speed but doesn't have enough offensive skills to really be a top player in the NHL. Could maybe get 60 points one day if he gets to play with great linemates. Around 50 points is probably more realistic, though. But his odds of playing a long career in the NHL are better than Bellows or Kunin's, so he's a safe pick.

Dobber Sports Expert

My pick is McLeod. Is by far the most complete hockey player of the three from what I've seen. I see him transitioning to the pro game quicker. He has plenty of offensive upside as well. He focuses a lot in junior on playing a vital shutdown role which hindered his offensive stats last season. With Mississauga being a Mem Cup contending team this year, people are going to have their eyes opened as why he is so special.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Mcleod
    Kunin
    Bellows