Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fantasy Football Guide

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Fantasy Football Guide

Given that the draft sheet was late in delivery and the lack of notes in it....I am really suspicious of the quality of the draft sheet this year. I'm afraid that going with this sheet may screw me over.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMon View Post
    Given that the draft sheet was late in delivery and the lack of notes in it....I am really suspicious of the quality of the draft sheet this year. I'm afraid that going with this sheet may screw me over.
    Sorry to hear you were disappointed. Any particular projections/ranks you disagree with?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would have liked to see each player's team, bye week, and age. There weren't many player notes at all. All in all, I just get the feeling that the rankings were quickly slapped together and the quality and accuracy is lacking. I am open to being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMon View Post
    I would have liked to see each player's team, bye week, and age. There weren't many player notes at all. All in all, I just get the feeling that the rankings were quickly slapped together and the quality and accuracy is lacking. I am open to being wrong.
    Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion. Bye weeks and respective team is noted. That said, your input is valuable in preparing future projections. Especially as we grow the product, adding more content to it.
    @SmittysRant