Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Mock NFL draft

Default Re: Mock NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I had to auto draft my team in the dobber league because my boy, Pengwin, wouldn't m a ke the draft for lateri in the evening.. HaHa..

But something weird happened, the computer drafted a defense and a kicker for me in the 7th and 8th round.. Oh and drafted Winston and Fitzpatrick as my two QB's.. My team is junk!!
    lol...no worries. I knowingly drafted 3 players (Eifert, Gordon and Brady) who won't play the first four games...at least. Drinking and drafting, what fun!!
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    lol...no worries. I knowingly drafted 3 players (Eifert, Gordon and Brady) who won't play the first four games...at least. Drinking and drafting, what fun!!
    I am worried, I honestly for the first time feel like I am a last place team before the season even starts..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Winston may surprise you, Z. I considered taking him in the late rounds as my starter, building up depth at the RB WR positions thru the first 9-10 rounds. But then I spied something Brady, and it was love at first sight.
    @SmittysRant

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I had to auto draft my team in the dobber league because my boy, Pengwin, wouldn't m a ke the draft for lateri in the evening.. HaHa..

But something weird happened, the computer drafted a defense and a kicker for me in the 7th and 8th round.. Oh and drafted Winston and Fitzpatrick as my two QB's.. My team is junk!!
    As far as I know, when you auto draft it fills all starting slots before the bench, unless you specifically exclude all D and K from your rankings.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Nice write up the other day. I do agree with your assessment of Fleener as a player. I'm investing heavily in him (risky of course) just due to his situation. Saints will throw 650x this year and the TE position has always played a prominent role. I don't think he'll put up Graham numbers by any means but I'm taking the risk that he finishes as a top 3 TE this season.

Hey all,

I know its way to early, but I plan on doing this mock draft again if you are interested!

Thanks for participating last year!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Sure why not....can it be in a couple months though

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Sure why not....can it be in a couple months though
    Yup I am thinking in mid august again. I just got into Fantasy football mode because our lottery was held this weekend.

Dobber Sports Titan

Works for me
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)